Chapter Forty-Three.

After almost five minutes of stumbling trying to get him in the car, we're finally driving. I actually have no idea where to go. I thought I could bring him to the frat house but apparently, his car is at his dad's, not that it matters he can't drive it anyway. He isn't helping with the directions and I only remember the way to his dad's house. So that is where I will drop him off. The whole car ride he is talking about a bunch of stuff I can't understand. He even said that my yoga pants are extremely hot and if I wore these pants more often he will have to do dirty things to me. His words made me blush and I'm secretly wondering what kind of dirty things he's talking about. 

I like this Justin a lot more than anxious angry, rude Justin. When we're driving up the driveway the lights go on. Oh gosh, I hope they don't know we're here. I pray that there still asleep while I try to find the key under a flower pot at the front door. It's also the middle of the night and he isn't helping me. He clearly doesn't want to stay here, but he can't drive. I quietly close the door behind us and walk him up the stairs to his room. He puts on the big light and I almost yelled at him to turn it off. He then laughs and says "Here we are again." Why do we always end up in a bedroom together? He lets himself fall on the bed and gestures for me to come to lie with him. 

"No you need to get in bed and sleep this off and I need to get back to the dorms."  "Why Why Whyyyy?" He whines and his fake cry slowly enters in a loud laugh which makes me laugh too. While I try to undress him to get him into bed, he pulls me onto him. I then feel his lips pressing against mine. Then there are the fireworks. My heartbeat is slowly raising and my breathing is quicker. His hands move down my back to my ass. He squeezes it tightly and I slowly rub my ass against his thing, without thinking twice about it. Then my phone starts buzzing. I try to ignore it, but then I remembered Eliot is still in my room and I have to go. He must be worried. 

"I have to go this isn't right. I can't do this."  I get up grab my phone and walk out the door without looking back. " Wait Rachel wait." I hear him shouting from his bedroom. Lucky for me Justin is too drunk to come after me. I run down the stairs as quietly as I can. I put the spare key on the huge cherry wood table in the hall before closing the door behind me. I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen. Finally, in the car, the tears are rolling down my cheeks, but not because I'm hurt, but because I'm angry with myself and I don't know what to do. I tell myself to stop crying while driving up the parking lot in front of my dorm block. Where I found Eliot sitting on a bench outside. 

The sun is coming up when I walk toward Eliot. "Where have you been? I've called you like ten times. Why didn't you answer my call?" I see Eliot was worried and he probably didn't see my note. "I'm sorry I should have called you. But a friend needed me." "A friend huh? Which friend?" "Eliot stop. It's just a friend who needed my help and nothing more." I tell him trying to convince myself more than him. "Fine, let's just get a few hours of sleep you look tired." 'Yeah, I am. Wait you're staying?" I ask him in surprise. "Yeah, It wouldn't make sense to leave and sleep in a hotel for three hours and then come back here." 

I'm totally surprised and it wouldn't make sense for him to go back now and of course, we won't sleep in the same bed. I actually can't stand him right now and I still haven't figured out why. Finally, back in my room, I let myself fall on my bed. I stare at the seeling for a while. Eliot has already fallen asleep in Trish her bed. I am still awake trying to figure out what to do. While thinking about everything that happened since I set foot on this campus I slowly drift of to sleep. Then an hour later a noise wakes me up that's coming from the hall. I jump out of bed and open the door to see what or who is making that noise.