Chapter Thirty-Two.

Saturday morning. "Aren't you coming?" he asks with a huge smile on his face. "No, I'm not. Now turn around so I can get dressed and don't you dare look!" I say with a bossy tone to let him know I'm serious. "You know, you're cute when you're trying to be bossy and controlling." I can't help myself but let a little smile on my face. "Now, shut up and turn around."

"Fine fine, I will," He says while he is pretending to be devastated. I quickly put on my panties and brah underneath the towel, I remove the towel and neatly fold it. I now put on my skirt and blouse. "I'm done." "Finally, and I like the blue color," he says with a dirty smile on his face. What huh, I can't figure out what he's talking about. After I put my socks on I finally figured out he was talking about my bra.

It took a while for me to notice that I just put on my light blue bra."You oh.. you... how dare you. I told you not to look. " "Oh yeah, that. I heard I just didn't think to do ass you said." He is making me so angry right now. I thought I could trust him. "You are so annoying. I thought I could trust you." I yell at him while throwing a boll of socks at him.

"Now no need to get angry. How can you blame me I mean look at you! And now we're even, cause don't think for a minute I didn't saw you staring at me in the doorway that other time. I thought we could have a nice angry-free day together." he says and then laughs. "How did you? You just no you couldn't have seen me."

I blurted out. "See, you already admit it." Shit, how could I say that? I'm so stupid. He is now not only messing with my emotions but also with my mind. "I uh..... I mean...., well you just happened to undress when I came in." "Yeah, you don't fool me. I know you like to watch," he says with a grin and stands up. Without any warning, he puls down his boxers. "Are you out of your mind? Give me a warning next time!"

I say a little embarrassed trying to hide my curiosity and excitement. I immediately turn around and face the wall. "Now, no need to be shy. I'm sure you have seen one before." he jokes. "I uhh... I well, actually no I haven't seen one before." He walks toward me and I can feel his body's warmth. He takes my hand and slowly turns me around.

My heart leaps when our bodies met. I still have my eyes closed scared to open them. Then I feel his soft lips pressing a kiss on mine. ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to intimidate you or make you feel uncomfortable. I just thought. Well, I thought wrong. I'm just not used to being with a girl as unknown and pure as you."

I now see he's wearing ripped jeans, but no shirt. I lay my hand's on his chest and look him in the eye and say "I'm sorry I'm so unknown. I just haven't had the chance or feel the need to. And you didn't intimidate me, but you did make me feel a little uncomfortable, but it's fine."

"No Rachel, don't you ever think that's a wrong thing. It's a really good thing you unknown in everything. It's also what I like about you. I never met a girl this pure, unknown, and a virgin like you." "You think so? " I ask him "Yes, I do. Never be ashamed of that.

Now I need to feed you, cause you need to eat." he says and smiles. "Uh, well I am a little hungry aren't you?" "Yes, I am. We'll go to get some late breakfast, but I have to get gas first." It's almost lunchtime and Justin isn't even fully dressed yet.

I'm guessing we're spending the whole day together since he hasn't said a word about leaving. When we're both done we walk to the parking lot. When we're finally in the car his phone rings. It's that Riley girl again. This time he just ignores her.

I wonder why and if it's because of me. When we get to Fitz diner it's 1.00 pm and lunchtime. We take a seat at one of the empty boots. There are a few people playing pool and some sitting at the bar. I can't imagine drinking at this time of day.

 I never used to drink alcohol, but that has changed. Justin and I both order a burger with fries, only I order mine without ketchup and cheese. "How odd an American that doesn't like ketchup and cheese on her burger."

I giggle and say "Well there is a lot you don't know about me and I'm half Italian." "You are?" "Yes, does that surprise you? My mom is from Italy. My mom and dad met in college and well they fell head over heels in love" There are the burgers. Justin doesn't hesitate and says

"She ordered her burger without ketchup and no cheese." The lady apologizes and takes the plate. "Now enough about me. I wanna know about you. I can guess you're from England." I say with a polite smile, hoping he would open up to me. "Oh, here it comes. Yes, you guessed that right."

"What..? Do you have any sisters or brothers? Where did you go to high school? Do you miss England? Do you work? What do you do after school? How did you end up here?"  "Can you not ask so many questions. I don't think telling you what I did in the past is going to help you find out who I am now."

He says a little annoyed, which makes me think he doesn't wanna talk about the past. "Well, then how do you suggest we get to know each other?" "Well I can just sit here spending time with you to get to know you," he says and smiles at the waitress when she brings me a new burger. I stole some fries from Justin while waiting on my food and he didn't seem to like it.