Chapter Thirty.

It's Justin, he looks around the room and smiles when our eyes met. "What have you been up to?" "I was making some study cards." By the look on his face, I can see he's about to do something. I see him looking at my cards and before I can stop him he has the stock already in his hands. "The reproductive system, What is the uterus?.... Ooh ooh," he says and laughs. He is messing with me and throwing the cards one by one on the floor. "Stop, I just reorganized them. Why are you doing this? Hey, give that to me." I bag him. He is holding them too high for me to reach. I jump trying to get them but I have no luck and without realizing it we are walking towards the bed. He keeps the card behind his back, which makes me crawl on top of him just like he wanted. He kisses me and looks into my eyes and says "Nice sweats, you should wear those more often so I can look at your fine ass." His dirty words make me uncomfortable, but I can't deny I like them coming from his plump pink lips. I blush a little and get up again. I take the cards from him and make him pick up the ones he tossed on the ground. "What does Rachel Lane do on a Friday night?" He asks with deep interest. "Nothing, really I was going to watch a movie." "Well, then what movie are we watching?" Huh, I don't get it, he really isn't going to the party. Did something change between us? I don't get it, but I'm totally fine with him staying here. I actually hoped he would. "You aren't going to the party then?" I ask him in surprise and desperately waiting for an answer. "Nope, I thought I could have a boring Friday night for a change." He jokes while looking for a movie. "Haha very funny. I happen to like my movie nights and by the way, we are watching Midnight sun. It's the new movie with Bella thorn. I heard it was pretty good." "No, isn't that the sad movie? They are all the same, they fell in love or something terrible happens and they get a divorce or someone dies, or all of them. It's just so predictable. Can we watch a movie with a little more action" "How do you know you haven't even seen the movie yet, and no we are watching this one? You can choose next time if you bring me a snack" I say and wink at him. "Fine, you get your snack and I get to pick the movie!" he says and kisses me. "You have to understand that when I watch a movie I have to have a snack." "Oh uh, you do? Let me check if we have anything. I haven't had the time to get some groceries. I didn't even have dinner today." "Rachel if you don't have any, you will do just fine" Oh my god, his rough and dirty words, have me speechless and blushing. "Are you blushing Miss Lane?" He says with a dirty voice. I don't know what to say or do. I forgot what I was doing. "Or we could order some pizza? How does that sound?" "Uh uh...., I guess we could do that," I say and gasp "Okay, I'll order something and no cheese or a little?" "You remembered, just a little is fine. And I like the spicy pepperoni with pineapple and some peppers from Pizzeoli" "Of course I remembered. You know exactly what you want, do you? I guess we can take a big one to share" After he called the pizza company he dims the lights and takes a seat next to me on the bed. The pizza got delivered after half an hour. We paused the movie and eat the pizza, we talked and laughed a lot and I almost peed my pants, and lucky for me he doesn't know it. The pizza was very good and I almost ate the whole pizza on my own. We started the movie again when we finished our pizza.