Chapter Thirty-Four.

Standing in front of my dorm with flowers. Shit, what is he doing here? I am so not in the mood. I just want to be alone for a while. "Heyyyyy, what are you doing here?" I ask him while he hugs me. "I thought I could surprise you. We won the game and I thought I could spend my short break with my beautiful talented girlfriend. And the best part is I can stay the whole week till Friday."He is staying the whole week? This is just what I needed with all the drama going on in my life it feels like I'm watching my soap.

 "Great. I'm so glad you're here. I missed you."  I say and force a smile while unlocking the door. Lucky for me Eliot didn't notice I cried, maybe it's because I stopped crying the second I saw him, but I know Justin would notice it. I thought that Eliot would know me by now, but if he can't notice how I'm feeling right now, we maybe aren't meant to be. While listening to my thoughts I stand put in the hallway, while Eliot is yelling at me to come in. "Rachel? Rach?" he yells and it takes a second for me to realize. "Oh yeah yeah. 

Coming" I say while picking up my bag from the floor. Eliot is already unpacking his backpack which is full of leftovers from my mother and I'm still trying to realize he is going to be here for the whole week, in a Hotel, of course, he would never share a room with me let alone sleeping together in one bed. "How was your day? What have you been up to?" he asks me while I unpack my bag. "Nothing much, I just had a late breakfast with a friend."  "That's all you did today? Shouldn't you be studying or something?" He says with a judgemental voice.

 I don't know what's going on with me, but everything he does or say annoys me and I don't know why. I especially don't need a lecture from him right now. "No, I just wanted to have lunch with a friend and do nothing for once."  I can see Eliot is shocked by my reaction, but honestly, he had it coming one way or another. "Oh uh if that's what you think is good for you. I just figured you have a lot to do."  He is right I had things to do and with Justin messing with my head I forgot. 

Only I can't tell Eliot that, so I'll have to make something up. "I planned everything just so I could have a  day without having to study."  "Great, that means we can have a movie night like old times if you're not too tired." He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and of course, he made a list of the movies we could watch. There are at least fifteen movies on that list. After he finished his movie list explaining what there all about, we decided to order from Mac Donalds. I am craving fast food and ice cream and well Eliot is always craving fast food. 

Saturday evening. I'm a small girl with a big stomach and order a big mac menu without the cheese, of course. "While Eliot is setting everything for our movie night I'm changing into something more comfortable. Trish still isn't here and I'm wondering where she is. We haven't seen eachother the whole weekend and I begin to worry about her. I know she's probably fine, but I can't help it. I text her "Hey, are you coming home tonight?" Now I just have to wait for an answer. Just when we started the movie, someone is knocking on the door and I pray for it to be our food, cause I'm starving. Eliot and I are back to the way it used to be between us. 

We're having fun, laughing and talking. It feels like old times and I have to admit I kinda missed this. Eliot is doing his weird impressions, which make me laugh. It's 10.30 when Eliot and I decided to put an end to our movie night. I'm getting tired and Eliot has to drive to his hotel. After we cleaned things up a bit Eliot packs his stuff and plants a kiss on my cheek before leaving the room. 

Sunday. Eliot and I spent the entire day just chilling in my dorm. We did go on a little walk in a beautiful park this afternoon.  We had some Chinese take-out and watched friends the entire evening. Eliot and I are both tired and decide to get in early. While Eliot cleans up the mess we made I go to the bathrooms and change into my pajamas. When I come back my bed is neatly made and the dishes are washed and back where they belong. "Hey, you. Good job." I say and giggle. "Well thank you, dear." He jokes. He hugs me tight and then pulls away from our long comforting hug and says "Do you have classes tomorrow?"  "Yeah my first class starts at 9.00 and my last class ends at 2.30. I guess you could come and watch me study and maybe after we can have dinner?" "Yeah, sure that sounds great. I'm going to hit the gym in the morning."   "Yes, you do that. And hey, I had fun tonight."  "Yeah, me too. I'll see you tomorrow." he kisses me on the cheek and closes the door behind him.