Chapter Eighteen.

After a few second's I found it between my mattress and headboard. Shit, it's Logan and he's calling in the middle of the night. "Hey, something wrong?" I say answering the phone. "Rachel Rachel you have to come here. He is he's" before he can finish his sentence I hear something breaking and someone screaming in the background. "Are you okay? Logan, What's going on?" I say while grabbing some clothes to put on. "Can you come here? It's Justin he is out of control. But, before you do you need to know something." "Okay, I'm on my way and what is it that I need to know?" I say while getting dressed in some jeans and a jacket. "Well, Justin's dad is marrying my mother so we're practically related. I'll tell you everything when you get here." "Okay fine, text me the address" I shout through the phone while running outside to my bike. "Thanks, Rachel, you're a lifesaver. I'll text the address now." He says and hangs up the phone. It's not far from campus. My eyes go wide while I cycle up the ramp. The door opens immediately and Logan is standing in the doorway. I am surprised by this huge beautiful mansion. "Hey, come on quick," He says while rushing through the big hallway to the kitchen. There is glass everywhere and beautiful flowers are on the floor and definitely step on. Logan's mom's china is ruined. "Thank you so much for coming. I didn't know what to do with him. His dad is marrying my mom," he says while picking up glass from the floor. "I'm what.. how... this is ..... " I'm having a hard time finding the words while processing everything that is broken in here. "What happened? Why did he do this?" I say with a shaky voice. "I don't know he came in and was so mad. His dad and my mom just left to celebrate somewhere on an iland. I think he came here to find his dad and confront him about it. Apparently, his dad didn't inform him and his mother did" He says while cleaning up the kitchen. "Oh my gosh, why is he so mad? Did he do all this?" I say and try not to cry or sound angry and scared. Logan looks at me and says "Yeah, he did. And it's also a little bit my fault I know how angry he can get and we're talking about the wedding and then you sort of came up and he totally flipped out." "Me why me? What about me?" I say a little surprised and scared. I hope he doesn't know about us or our sort of friendship. I wouldn't call it a friendship or well .. ... I actually don't know what to call it. "Well, I know you guys have been hanging out or whatever you wanna call it," he says answering my earlier question. " I uhm well, we have, but I'm fine. I didn't say anything because I thought you didn't like him." "I don't like him, but you could have told me about it," He says and points outside to Justin sitting on a bench by the pool. "Could you try and talk to him. I saw the way he looks at you and I think you're the only one who could get to him." I'm shocked and don't think I understand everything he's saying, but I will try to talk to him. I hate to see him this sad or angry or both. "Yeah, uhm sure I'll try," I say while walking outside into the garden. The pool is huge but beautifully lit and he has no idea I'm here. He is holding a bottle of scotch and his hand is in his hair again. This has to be a thing he does when he's stressed or angry. "Shouldn't you be with your perfect high school boyfriend, Rachel?" A drunk voice with a British accent says. "Don't bring Eliot into this. He doesn't even know. This is between you and me." I say to him while he takes another zip. "What are you doing here?" He says with an angry voice." I was worried about you. I came here to check up on you. What happened?" "Well, little miss perfect you don't have to worry about me, I don't need your pity. You don't know what it's like. Your a daddy's girl who grew up in a beautiful home and got everything your spoiled brat heart desired without having to work for it. So piss off." He shouts while standing up and taking another sip. "Maybe I should go you have done nothing but hurt me."I shout at him knowing he got me all wrong and it hurts me he thinks I'm a spoiled brat, cause that is not the case. "Then why do you keep coming around? That is just pathetic" He says angrily through his teeth." I'm pathetic? Why are you so cruel? You're so mean and what have I ever done to you?" I shout and he then looks surprisingly at me and says "No I didn't mean to be" "I'm gonna go cause you don't want to be around like someone as spoiled and pathetic as me right."  "No don't go Rachel" he demands.  I feel a not in my throat and my eyes start watering. I can't cry he can't have this power over me and I won't let him win this time. I can't cry in front of him. " Didn't you hear the great news? Dear old dad is getting married again." " He is...? That actually isn't a bad thing right?" I say to him while he walks back and takes another sip he says.