Chapter Twenty Seven.

He lifts my chin to look into my eyes. "I'm sorry okay. I'll promise it won't happen again and I'll try to finish my sentences. Would you now please come with me to get breakfast. My treat?" he says and smiles. " No, no you can't do that and then this. I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions with you." He interrupts me "So no breakfast then...?" "What? You can get that angry with me and then be sorry and think everything is fine. " I say sobbing in his shirt. His voice is gentle and understanding when he says "I know Rachel I know. Do you want me to bring you to campus?" "Uhh yes," I say and stand up. He doesn't say a word until we arrive at the dorms. His mood has changed and he even walks me to my dorm. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have turned off your alarm. I just wanted us to spend the day together." He says and then just walks away. My head is spinning and I don't understand what just happened. He promised me yesterday to behave and try harder and until this morning he did own up to his promise. Lucky for me Trish isn't here so I don't have to explain why Justin brought me home. I gather my toiletries while thinking of the night we shared and then the fight we had and how his mood changed. I  still don't get how the subject changed and how he changed. I thought we were finally in a good place, but I guess not. Just as I want to head out to the showers there is a knock on the door. Who could that be? It's definitely not Trish cause she has a key and Justin would just barge in without knocking. I open the door and to my surprise it's Justin. "Okay listen, I know I hurt you and I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just don't know how these things work. I never hung out with any girl this much I didn't sleep with anyone ever until you. I just need time and another chance. I just can't stay away from you." My heart beats faster and faster. Am I hearing that right? Is he actually admitting he likes me and wants more? " Thank you for saying that. I know you don't mean to, but you do and I can't go on like this. I'm always the one that ends up hurt and I can't take it anymore."  "I know Rachel and I will try. I will try to be better for you" He says with emotion in his voice that I've never heard before. He steps closer and hugs me tight. "Will you give me a chance to make it up to you?" He asks and I know I shouldn't give in to him so soon, but I can't help it and I will do it eventually. "Yes, but no more fighting,"  "I will try, but I can't promise you that. Can I take you out for breakfast now?" He asks with a smile. "Hmmm Fine, it's not like I could go to class. But I need to shower and get dressed first. You wait here okay?" I say to him walking to the door, but before I take another step, he grabs my arm and pulls me onto the bed with him. He kisses me and his hands slowly slide down my back to my behind. "Okay no-no, you stop it this won't make it right. I need to shower now." I say and stand up, he smacks my ass while I walk away.