Chapter fifty two.

Later that in the evening. Could Justin possibly need me the way I desperately need and want him? I doubt it, but at this moment I want to think he does. He brings one of his hands up to cup my cheek and he then runs his tongue slowly over my bottom lip. I shudder and he smiles. I hear a noise and quickly pull away. He lets me stop the kiss, but keeps his arms wrapped around me and his body pressed against mine. I look around and see two boys standing at the door opening laughing at us. 

"Real nice Justin. Get a room you two." They say in unison. "SHUT THE FUCK UP both of you!." Justin yells and lifts me off of him. We walk hand in hand past the guys.  I couldn't contain my laugh and burst out in laughter. Justin giggles and we quickly get down the ladder, when we're down he pushes me against the wall and his hand runs over my leg up to that spot. My legs already started to shake when he says "Rachel I love the way your body responds to my touch."  His words make me a little shy and I bite my bottom lip. 

He slowly kisses my neck and works his hand rubbing me on my jeans over that spot. I tried to stop him, 'cause everyone can see us, but he is too strong and he doesn't mind it at all. I can tell he likes a little adventure, but I don't know if I do. We're now fooling around in the hall and it's a little exciting for me, but I prefer closed doors and walls. I tried to take the lead by taking his hand and leading him to his room while kissing him and it seems to work. I do know I'm more of a girl who needs to be led by someone. "Will you please stay the night?" He asks with a low gentle voice. "Uhm.."  "Come on Rachel I know we'd be good together. I need you with me. Please." I am surprised by his attempt to make me stay. He would usually never ask me like that. He seems to be really trying. "I just don't wanna think too much of it. I always end up hurt and I'm over it." I say with a certain bossy tone and he smiles. "I know and you make me wanna be good for you. Rach, I want to be good for you. Let me try. I know we can be great together and I promise I'll be diffrent."  "Well, how diffrent and what are you offering exactly?" I ask him teasingly. 

"Well, we can even discuss going on a date once a week or something, but don't expect too much. I will try to be less cruel, but I just don't know how to be. I've never known these kinds of feelings and I don't know how to handle them."  He is now fully expressing himself to me and I wonder if he was drinking. "Hmm I might consider this offer," I say teasing him, and let myself fall on his bed. "You need to talk to me and let me be there for you. You can't keep things from me." "Oh gosh Rach why do you have so many many terms." he sighs and takes a seat next to me. 

"So now you tell me 'cause you're the expert. Are we now officially trying to date?" he asks while his fingers teasingly guide up the inside of my thigh. He slowly unbuttons my jeans while looking me in the eye. I haven't had the chance to answer when he says.  "I want to taste you Rachel Lane." and I mediately flush at his dirty words. "You do..?" I breathe out and he lies me down on the bed and pulls my jeans down. He then crawls up on the bed and slides down my panties while looking me in the eye.