Chapter Twenty Four.

"Yes, I'm coming" I walk into his room. Just when he's about to undress. I stand put in the door opening watching him undress. Seeing his muscles move under his tattoed skin while he takes off his shirt. I've never seen a guy half-naked or even without a shirt. "I'm going to take a shower. You should too."  My heart is beating fast and I don't know what to say. I don't know if he means together but, I'm getting that weird burning feeling in my panties only thinking about it. I know I won't do it, but I'm wondering how it would be.  "Yeah, I will. Do you think you have some clean clothes for me?" I ask him and he throws me a T-shirt. "Thanks," "You're welcome if you want to join me." he says and smirks at me. "No, thanks. I will go take my own shower, and I like long showers," I say trying to tease him. "You do? don't you? Well, I have a habit of joining blond girls in long shower's" he says and smirks. "Yeah, sure you do, but I'm not just a blond girl," I say a little annoyed. "No, I know. Rachel, I know you aren't," he says gently. I walk to Justin's bathroom across the hall. Just as I closed the bathroom door the lights go out. I squeal cause I can't see anything. The storm is getting worse and louder. "JUSTIN. Justin where are you?" I try to find a light switch, but it's too dark. Then I hear the door open. "Is that you?" I stutter. "Yeah, hey hey it's me you're fine. I think the power went off because of the storm," he says and turns on the flashlight of his I phone. "I uh.. thank you. Do you think we can fix it?"  "Uh no if it's the storm we just have to wait for it to come back on. I'm going to look for some candles, you stay here okay." "Justin don't leave" "Uh, well we have to find something to light up the place. Come with me. I think Allison has some candles in stock downstairs." He takes my hand and leads us through the darkness downstairs. We found some candles in the kitchen and the living room. He turns on the water and sets a candle on the sink. "This should be enough. Don't close the door okay? I promise I won't come in. I'll wait out here." He says and leaves the bathroom. I try to undo my dress, but it's too high for me to reach the zipper. Then suddenly I feel his warm hands on my skin." May I?" he asks and I nod. My heart leaps when his skin touches mine. I thought he promised not to come in. I take my hair a said for him to unzip my dress and I feel him breathing in my neck and one of his hands on my hip while he slowly zips down my dress. He kisses my neck and my breathing is quicker, my heart beats faster. His touch makes my body go on fire, my legs shake, and my heartbeat rais. I feel his thing getting bigger against me. It feels good to know I can do that to him. Although it makes me feel strange, I have never done that to anyone. He turns me around "You should get in now before the water runs cold." He says and steps away and closes the door. Like nothing happened. His mood changes so quickly or is it me? Did I do something? I was waiting for more to come, but it didn't. I step in the shower thinking of the moment we just had. When I'm done and dressed the weird feeling in my stomach is still there. I walk into his room and find Justin lying on the bed. "Did you shower?" I ask him in surprise. "Yes, Rachel I did. We have a lot of bathrooms in this house." He says and looks me up and down then smirks. "What?" I say "Nothing, I like it better on you." he says and I blush a little. His shirt is way too big, but I like it and it's comfy. "Are you blushing Rachel Lane?" He teases and pulls me onto the bed with him. His thumb is touching my lower lip while he says "I would like to taste you now, Rachel" His dirty words make me feel uncomfortable, but I think I also like it a little. No one ever talks to me like that, my heart raises when he says dirty things. Then our lips touch and the burn in my panties is getting worse. It's not a bad feeling but, I've never felt it before. He slowly moves down and kisses my neck. His hand slides under my shirt to my breasts. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body. My breathing is quicker and my heart beats faster and faster. Then after I while I feel more comfortable, but this is not me. What is happening to me. I don't do this stuff, I can't do this. I know it's wrong. But I just really want to, and I actually don't care for Eliot right now, even when I know should.  My head tells me to stop, but my body is talking for me. I know this isn't right and I should tell Eliot, but I just don't care. I need this. I want this. I just don't want him to stop, ever. He climbs on top of me. Then he takes off his shirt and kisses me. My hands slide down his back while I look into his bright green eyes. He slowly slides up my shirt to kiss my breasts. I'm feeling so insecure. I don't look anything like Riley or the type of girl sees in his bed every weekend. And I'm not planning to be that girl. I'm nervous and not sure if I want to do this. But my body language is making it clear I do.