Chapter Fourteen.

I'm shocked by her tone, but can't get the words out of my mouth. She gets up from the bed and walks to the door. "Uh, I uhhh... I was looking for a bathroom." I stutter and she pushes me out of the room and closes the door. And again the tears spring in my eyes. Justin was just staring at me and didn't say a word, what is wrong with him. What just happened. The image of Riley sitting on top of Justin and his hands there just keeps playing in my head. I want to erase it from my mind. I sit down across the hall and after a few minutes, the door opens. I jump up and quickly walk away before they see me. I'm only a two steps further and Justin takes my hand and turns me to face him. I'm trying to break free, but he's too strong. I don't want him to see me like this and make fun of me or say hurtful things again. To my surprise, he does the opposite and shows me the bathroom "I'll wait outside Rachel." and opens the door. Why is he so commanding? I enter the bathroom knowing I have no choice, but to face him after I get out. I expected him to grumble impatiently, but he doesn't. "Give me a minute." I say "Fine, I'm not going anywhere." he answers. When I come out of the bathroom he looks concerned and asks "What happened? Everything okay?" "Why do you care? You made it clear you didn't and never will." I yell and see the concern disappear in his eyes and fades into a stiff grin. The door of the room opens and Riley walks out in our direction and I'm not in the mood for any more drama or fights tonight. "ASHOLE" she screams and pushes Justin into the wall. Justin looks at me and starts laughing and his laugh makes this amazing sound that is almost amusing to me if  I  wasn't in this situation. "What's with her?" I ask. "Rachel, I do care. I don't mean for you to think I don't. And as for Riley, she hasn't gotten what she wanted." he says. "Just say whatever hurtful thing you wanted to say and leave me alone." I yell at him trying to push past him. He looks dubiously at me and says "Rachel, I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry if I have." I smile at him and noticed the anger disappeared from his eyes. There is now a small smile on his face and his eyes are glowing again. He looks me up and down and then starts laughing real loud and says sarcastically "What happened to your beautiful dress ?" "Stop this isn't funny. Some girl spilled her drink on me and it won't come out. This is my favorite dress" I say pouting. "Was your favorite dress." he corrects me and giggles. "Yeah, I can't wear this again." I say and laugh. "Just so you know, nothing happened with Riley." he says while he wipes my tears away with his thumb and tucks a tuft of hair behind my ear. His touch makes my heart leap. I look intently at him and doubt whether he is telling the truth, but why else would she be so angry. "Thanks for telling me, but it's none of my business." I'm glad that nothing happened if he's telling the truth, but I just can't figure out why. "Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" he asks. Oh, he did saw me cry. "Why would I, so you can be an asshole about it?" I snap at him. "No no, I wouldn't. Rachel tell me now." He demands. "Fine, I fought with my boyfriend." I say waiting for him to make a joke or a rude comment. "What was it about. Did he hurt you?" He asks and I see anger returning in his eyes. "No no, he didn't. Justin, he didn't hurt me." I say while grabbing his hand to make him calm and listen to me. It seems to work, my touch seems to calm him. He pretends to be so tough and not care, but here he is getting concerned and angry about someone hurting me. While he is the only one that has ever hurt me. "Eliot doesn't agree with the choices I made. And he doesn't like me hanging out with you guys or going to parties. He always thinks he knows what's best for me." He is quick to say "Well then Eliot is an idiot. Surely, you decide who your friends are and what you want to do." "Yes, I'm eighteen and I can make my own choices and don't need his approval or my mother's." I say and he laughs at my bossy tone. He grins and says "I like this bossy attitude of yours." I giggle at him and ask "Can we go look for Trish. I want to go back to the dorms." "Rachel, the party is just getting started. Trust me Trish isn't done partying yet." He says and then laughs like I'm saying something stupid. I want to ask him how long these party's take, but if I do he will probably make fun of me. I decided I'm going to ask him anyway this party is already the worst party I've ever been to. "You just said you wanted to go? Do you want me to bring you to your dorm?" He asks. Why would he do that? He has to want something from me. And it's like he can read my mind and says "Rach are you okay? I'm trying to be nice here nothing more." I snap back from my thoughts when he touches my shoulder. I love the way his British accent sounds when he says "Rach" it sounds so hot. "What do you mean by nothing more?" I ask him nervously. "I mean I don't want anything from you." he says with a stiff grin. My mind goes spiraling, what does he mean? He is saying he doesn't want me in any way or he isn't attractive to me, maybe I'm just not his type. He tightens his grip and pushes me into the wall with one leg between mine. His hand guided to my hips while the other supported him against the wall his face is inches from mine and I can only think about pressing my lips to his. "Rach I didn't mean it like that. It came out wrong." I am totally confused, who is this boy? He is actually being nice and friendly with me. "I'm going to look for Trish are you going to help me or not?" "Yes, I will." He says and takes my hand as we walk downstairs. We find her dancing almost naked on the counter with a bottle of alcohol. "Hey Rachel come up here this is fun." She yells at the top of her lungs. After a few seconds, she noticed Justin is holding my hand and is totally surprised. I'm glad she doesn't say anything, cause Justin and I get along very well tonight.