Chapter Twenty Five.

I'm  slowly getting goosebumps all over my body when his fingers run over my stomach down to the edge of my panties, slowly teasing me."You okay?" "Yeah no yeah I'm fine," I said panting. We kiss, his tongue is making slow turns around mine. His breathing is quicker but, not as much as mine. He kisses me down my neck, slowly over my breasts, and down to my stomach, then he slowly takes off my pantie while looking me in the eye. And somehow that makes me less uncomfortable. I'm scared about everything that's going to happen now. I have never done anything before. How does this work or go? Should I do anything?  Justin knows exactly what to do. I know I'm in good hands, although that could be a bad thing. Will it hurt? What is it that we're going to do here or what is it he is going to do to me? I should stop overthinking this. My mind drifts off to reality when Justin's skin touching mine. When our body's met, the fireworks start. "Never be ashamed and especially not for me," he says and his voice is gentle, soft, and understanding. I want to do something but, don't know what to do or how. I wouldn't even do it right if I tried. He has too many girls to compare me to and that makes me insecure and nervous, even if I don't want to be. I'm nothing like those girls.  "Rember that I said I wanted to taste you? Well, I do now. Don't hold back." He says and his voice is low. He spreads my legs while he slowly kisses me down there.  I'm feeling weird and uncomfortable, his head is literally between my legs. I never thought I would do this when I thought about college. I didn't even think about other boys. I didn't even think about Eliot in that way, I never have.  I didn't even know this excited. A few seconds later I'm getting to know why, while my hands run through his soft curly dark hair and I'm feeling amazing. This is what they're talking about in books and what you see in movies. I pull gently at his hair when that weird sound comes out of my mouth. "Yes, moan for me. Don't hold back, Rachel" he says with a soft sultry voice.  "I Ahh... I uhh..." I stutter moaning. I've never heard this sound come out of my mouth, my reaction shocked me, but he clearly likes it. His touch feels amazing and his lips feel so soft. He holds my legs still while he sucks and twists his tongue on a spot. When he touches that spot my whole body tingles. He makes me feel so good. His tongue and lips feel so good when they touch the spot, that it makes my back crunch up off the bed, my legs shake and my heartbeat faster. I pull a little on his hair again and he seems to like it. My legs are shaking and my whole body is sweaty. I never would have thought this would feel so amazingly good. I didn't even know this feeling excited. I didn't know or expected the human body can do this to someone or with someone. My thoughts are lost in my mind and  I close my eyes, while my body is shaking. I slowly reach my first high point. I try to control my body to hold still, but it's too much. My heart is beating fast and I'm panting loudly. I don't know what's happening to me. All I know is that he makes me feel amazing and I never want it to stop. "Yes, baby. Uhhh Rachel you taste so good" he says while he sucks on that spot again. "Ahhh uhhh JUSTIN... AH AH," I moaned while I cum undone. My heart is beating fast and I'm panting loudly. Did I just hear that right? Did he say baby to me? I guess he did and the feeling this word is giving my heart is weird. It's something I have never felt before. I hear the raindrops on the window when I open my eyes again, I  feel the wet bedsheets and see him lying next to me. "Are you okay?" He asks and kisses my head. "Uhm, yeah.." I stutter panting. He lets me rest and slowly comes back. "So how do you feel?" " What do you mean?" I ask him still panting. "I mean how was it? Your first orgasm?" I'm in shock by the choice of his dirty words. I know he is rough and doesn't seem to care what he's saying and sometimes it's kinda hot, but it also makes me feel uncomfortable and I know he knows that too. "My what..?" I stutter in surprise still panting. "I said. How was your orgasm? You know what I mean." he says and smirks. "Shsss you. Mind your words, and it was uhhh.... nice." I say and smile at him. "Nice you say? What does that mean? Just nice..?" "Just like I said it. You were great and thank you." I say and lay my head on his chest. He doesn't say a word after it and I didn't mean to offend him. I just don't know how to tell him or to even admit I kinda liked it a lot, because of Eliot. I know what I did well, what we did was wrong, but I just can't stop thinking about it. Maybe Eliot can still make me feel the way Justin does. He has to cause I love Eliot and not Justin. This is just a physical attraction between two people and nothing more. He pulls the covers over us and hugs me tighter. He then kisses my head again and I slowly fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.