Chapter fifteen

"I wanna go, are you coming?" I yell to Trish "No Rachel, we just got here." she yells, and then Justin's laugh rises above the loud music and he says "I told you, Rachel, she isn't coming. " I raise an irritated frown at him and he laughs. I walk away and Justin is following me outside. "I wanna go back to the dorms," I say while walking down the steps of the porch reaching the street. I'm done with this party and all these people who are so different from me. And again he grabs my arm and pulls me into his. I'm totally surprised by his actions, but embrace the way I'm feeling in his arms. I want to stay here for as long as I can, but this doesn't take away the hurtful things he said and he will say to me. My phone buzzes and it's Eliot calling me again. I'm just not up for it now. I know it isn't a long walk back to campus and I need to think, so I'm just going to walk back. I pull away from him and know this isn't going to last any longer. I see the fear in his eyes but, can't figure out why. "I need to go. I'm sorry." "No, I can take you." he says "No you can't." I walk away without looking back. After walking for almost an hour my phone died. I've decided to walk back to the frat house and crash in one of the empty rooms or on the couch. Almost everyone is gone when I get there and Trish or Justin are nowhere to be found. I take a seat on the couch and my headache is getting worse. I just want to close my eyes for a while and I'll take the bus in the morning. Without realizing it I slowly fall asleep. I wake up to feeling a hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and some weird dude is touching me. My mind is going crazy and I try to scream, but his hand is covering my mouth "We're going to have some fun." He says and grins. I'm hoping it's a nightmare and I'll wake up any minute. But to my horror it isn't this is real and I need to fight for myself. His other hand is almost led to my breasts. I bite his hand and scream. I scream for anyone to come to help me. No one is coming to help me, my mind tells me. I try to push him off me but he grabs both my hands. " STOP STOP get off of me," I scream and hear someone coming down the stairs. "WHAT THE FUCK" I know that accent anywhere it's Justin. "GET OFF OF HER NOW." he yells while running toward the couch "Dude chill, we're just having some fun." The guy says and is still trying to have his way with me. Justin grabs the guy by the collar and punches him in the face. Before I can realize what just happened Justin is on top of this guy and almost beats him to death. I just lie here scared, shaking and crying. He stops immediately and picks me up from the couch. He is taking me upstairs and for some reason, I feel safe and know he will keep me safe. While walking upstairs he keeps asking "Rachel, are you okay. Rachel say something?" He lies me down on the bed and takes a seat next to me. Waiting for me to say something. Just when he's about to walk away I grab his hand. I want him to stay I need him with me right now. "Rachel are you okay? What did he do?" he says and his eyes are filled with anger. "I Uhm I'm sorry," I say while crying "Please Rachel don't cry. Did he hurt you? Was I too late?" he asks. "No well, he didn't get the chance because of you. This was all my fold." I tell him while he wipes the tears from my cheeks. He starts pacing around the room with his hands in his hair as if he's stressed. The tattoos on his left arm are stretched and the veins under his tattoo are thicker than usual because of the adrenaline. His hands are fully covered in blood and he has a cut on his left brow. I look around the room and see lots of books and bedsheets with the UK flag, so I assume this is Justin's room. He grabs a blanket from a chair and tucks me in. " No, don't say that it's not true. You are just not used to these kinds of situations. You can stay here tonight." he says and his voice is soft and filled with compassion. "You stay here too?" I ask him in surprise. "Uhm yeah, why ?" he says and his eyes find mine. "Well, I thought you stayed in a dorm just like me." Oh no, I was waiting for a friend." He answers and I'm totally confused he made me think that he was staying there. He is taking off his pants and my eyes go wide. "Uhm what...what are... you doing." I ask and I know he can hear the fear in my voice. "I'm not going to sleep in jeans and boots." he says and laughs while taking his shirt off. Oh my, he is almost totally naked. My heartbeat is raising and I try to stop myself from staring at his tattooed torso. "I don't like to be stared at." He says with a dirty grin and crawls into bed with me. I scoop away and fall out of bed. He looks at me lying on the floor then smiles and says "Sorry, I didn't think. Have you never slept with someone?" He reaches a hand and pulls me up onto my feet. "I just am... no I never have." I stumble, but the words that come out my mouth bearly form a sentence, he seems to understand me anyway. "It's fine Rachel. Trust me." He says calmly and I trust him and lie back on the bed. I grab my phone trying to turn it on, but my hands are still shaking. He takes my phone and grabs my hands in his as I look into his beautiful green eyes. His touch makes my heart raise and sets my body on fire. I am really tired but scared to close my eyes. Justin turns off his nightlight and puts my phone in a charger. "Thanks," I say and smile. I feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep, but every time I do I open my eyes again not wanting to relive that moment. "Rachel, your safe," he says while he slides a tuft of hair behind my ear. I slowly fall asleep listening to his breathing.