Chapter fifty three.

That night. My heartbeat is raising and my breathing is quicker.  I'm slowly getting goosebumps all over my body the minute I feel his soft lips on my thigh. He spreads my legs and then hugs his arms around them to keep them sturdy. He is so dominant and I think I like it. "Well, what do you want miss Lane?" He asks teasing me. I don't have to think about that, cause I want him I need him, but of course, he is talking about something else, but I still hope he feels the same. "Huh... What what... I uhh." I stutter painting. "Do you want my finger or tongue?" He asks me and giggles when I can't choose right away. 

"I uh I want both," I say and breathe out. "Well, then your wish is my command," My body is instantly on fire when his lips touch that spot. I take a deep breath while he slowly slides his finger inside of me. It still feels a little weird and painful, but not as much as the first time. "Are you..." I cut him off by pushing his head down gently and tugging at his hair. He giggles at my reaction, and I can't describe how much I needed this and how much I missed his touch. My heart beats faster and faster, my breathing is quicker and louder, my legs start to tingle and my body feels like I'm literally on fire. 

All the things he can do to me, it's amazing. He holds my legs still while he sucks and twists his tongue around that spot, my whole body tingles and it feels so amazingly good. I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I do know I can't get enough and I want more I need more. He makes me feel so incredibly good. No one has ever made me feel this good before, but he does, he does it all the time.  His finger slides slowly in and out. He speeds it up and when his tongue touches that spot, it makes my back crunch off the bed, my legs shake, my heart beats faster and my body feels sweaty.

 I pull at his hair when again that sound comes out of my mouth. This time it's louder and I'm shocked by how loud."Ahh... ohhh.." I moan out. My breathing is quicker, heavier, and louder when my back again crunches off the bed, and this time I feel this weird tingling feeling inside of me. This tingling feeling creates a pressing feeling inside of me. All I can think of is that he can't stop I need him to keep going. "Yes, baby. Come for me." He says while he slides two fingers in and out slowly for the first time. My stomach crunches inside of me. I'm tense, but two fingers make the feeling even better.  

My legs shake my arms tingle and I need to hold on to something. I no longer have my body under control. I squeeze his bedsheets and then I tug his hair. What's happening to me? This is different from what he did the first time. I close my eyes "Oh... Uh.. ahhhh JUSTINNN." I moan while I come undone. My heart is beating fast and I'm panting loudly. "Yess, baby," he says, and hearing him say baby to me makes my heart warm and everything feels alright. This time it felt diffrent it was even better than I imagined. When I open my eyes I feel the wetness between my legs and on the sheets. I quickly sit up and feel the sheets, how can this be so wet? 

"Yes, baby. I know and it's normal nothing to worry about," he says while grabbing my hands and grins dirty.  I have all these questions running through my head, but I need to catch my breath before I can ask them. "Don't worry it's a good thing. Orgasm can be different from time to time." "Are you sure?" I ask him while biting my bottom lip "Oh yes baby I am sure. You know doing that makes me want to bite that lip and fuck you hard." I choke on my own saliva because of his rough words. 

He giggles and kisses my head. As Justin continues to stare into my eyes I'm beginning to feel nervous. What should I do next or should I do anything at all?  I have no idea where he wants to take this and I don't wanna make a fool of myself by trying and doing it all wrong. He seems to notice my uncomfortable expression."What's wrong?" he asks while his fingers chase my cheekbone, and my eyes close at his surprisingly gentle touch. "Nothing... I just... Can I do something for you..?" I stutter and look down. "If you want to."