Chapter Forty-Nine.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I grab my phone and turn it off. Shit Shit 6.00 am and I haven't showered yet. I should have done it last night, but I actually forgot about my classes today. I quickly jump out of bed and rush to the showers. Within eight minutes I'm done showering and fully dressed. I quickly blow dry my hair and put some eyeliner on.

This isn't easy if you're in a hurry I wonder why women do this every day. I look in the mirror and it actually looks quite well. I like it. I walk through the hall back to my dorm to see Trish is still sleeping like always. I pack my bag and walk to the coffee house to meet Logan as usual. He has already ordered our coffees and is sitting on the couch reading a book. "Wow, what happened to you?" He asks amazed by my appearance. "Well, I think Eliot and I have broken up, but I'm fine."

"Girllll, you don't look fine. Tell me everything," he says while grabbing my hand. I told him everything that happened after the end of summer party. And we ended up talking about it until class started. Logan and I are in our usual spot in the front when professor Anderson starts his class. The week has gone by quickly and it's now Friday. I haven't seen Justin the whole week and I'm beginning to worry even when I know I shouldn't. I'm now in my English class and his friends are here but he isn't. I know I shouldn't be worried but I can't help it. I wonder if he dropped English? Logan had to leave early because he had to pick up Nate from the airport. When class ends I pick up my books and walk out of the classroom. I then bump into someone and my books fall on the ground. How stupid I should watch where I was going, but I was so into my thought I didn't see. When I bend down to pick up my books, I emediatly recognise the black boots. Their is Justin's boots"Hello," a British voice says and I look up to meet his beautiful green eyes. My heart beats in my throat and I have no idea what to say. I was just starting to get used to the situation but now, here he is. "You dropped something." He says as if nothing happend. I haven't seen him all week and I wasn't planning on it to see him now. I rip the book from his hand and quickly walk away. What did just happend? "Wait Rach" I hear him yelling but I'm walking faster. I won't let him get to me this time. He had his chance and ruined it, wel actually I did to but I will never admit that. I try to tell myself I still hate him, but it's hard to hate someone you loved first and still do. Finally back in my room I suddenly realize that I love Justin. Do I? My conscience asks me as I put my books aways. I have eleven missed calls from my mother, which I'm avoiding. I'm just not ready to talk to her or hear her yelling at me. Eliot still hasn't called and I'm beginning to think he really broke up with me. This was hard for me to finally see, but I think I'm beginning to understand and to get used to it. It hurts less than it did a week ago. I decided to bury myself with homework and studying for the whole weekend to get my mind off things. Trish is gone for the weekend with Leah to her parent's which means I have the room for myself.