Chapter Forty-Four.

"Well hello, there stranger. I was looking for you." A drunk voice says and I look down to see it's Justin. I'm totally flipping out from the inside, he can't be here. What if Eliot sees him. "Shhhhss, keep your voice down," I whisper trying not to wake Eliot I close the door behind me. "Aren't you going to let me in?" He says trying to get up from the floor. "No, I'm not. You can't be here." "You didn't complain a few minutes ago," he says.  Then a voice from behind me says "Why not?"  Shit, this is bad. My heart is beating in my throat and I don't know what to say. "So he does exist," Justin says while he stands up. "What is this drunk stranger doing here?"  "Oh dude your wrong I'm no stranger to her," Justin says and laughs. 

"Justin please don't"  "Don't do what Rachel?" Eliot asks and I can see the fear in his eyes. He doesn't understand what's going on and I don't know how to tell him, cause I don't even know myself. I hoped it would never come to this point. Like always Justin tries to hurt me with his stupid games. I look into his beautiful green eyes who are filled with jealousy if he is even capable of that. "Who's a sweater you think she's wearing?" "Rachel, what is he talking about? Why are you wearing his clothes?" I try to get some eye contact with Justin but it isn't helping. He is going to ruin what I have with Eliot. 

I can't let this happen. I look at Eliot and then back at Justin I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm panicking from the inside. Justin pushes me aside and walks past me. Eliot steps up and says "Hey, dude don't touch her.!" But Eliot has no impact on Justin.  Justin smirks, but when he sees me his smirk changes into a stiff frown. "Justin would you please leave. There is no need for all of this!!" I say trying to convince him "Now go on. Tell him huh." he says as he looks me right in the eye. He has every intention of ruining everything. Why does he need to hurt me? My eyes start to water and Justin doesn't seem to care. 

I look at Eliot and I can see the fear in his eyes change into disgust because of me. "I can explain. Don't listen to him he doesn't know what he's saying. I'm so sorry. I was drunk and never meant for it to happend" I say while the tears are rolling down my cheeks. I think he is slowly figuring it out. "No, Rachel no you can't be serious."  Then Justin has to say something "I know exactly what I'm saying. Dude you have been so stupid. And oh yeah she is deadly serious." and he stupidly laughs. I could literally strangle him right now. I know this would never go well, but Eliot didn't deserve to find out this way. I'm so angry and hurt. I hate Justin, and I will never forgive him for this.

 "Why did you do this huh? Why did you want to hurt me?" I yell angry at him. "No Rach I didn't I just. Trust me he needed to know."  "Yeah well, that wasn't your decision to make," I yell back without thinking people might still be asleep. I walk toward Eliot and try to hug him, but he pushes me away. "Eliot please, I didn't mean for this to happen. I love you please let me explain."   "I don't wanna know. You disgust me right now. I can't even look at you." he says and it hurts me to see him like this and be so disappointed in me. "Eliot it's not as bad as it looks. Trust me I need you to let me explain it to you."  He looks me in the eye and doesn't say a word. He grabs his bag and starts packing. I try to stop him and get him to look at me but he doesn't and Justin just stands there watching. 

I can't describe how angry and hurt I am. I can't believe he did this. "Oh, great join the party." I hear Justin saying and look at the door opening where Trish is standing. She doesn't say a word but her look is comforting. I don't care about Justin or Trish right now I only care about Eliot and he's leaving. Eliot rushes out the door down the stairs. I follow after him leaving Justin and Trish behind. I try to explain it to him while I'm running after him. "Eliot it was nothing. It just happened when I was drinking. I wasn't thinking clearly"  "That doesn't give you the right to do what you did. We're you with him tonight?" He yells while walking faster and faster. "Yes, but I told you I was just helping him. He was hurt and needed my help."  "Oh stop making excuses." He yells while throwing his bag in the trunk. I grab his hands tight and look him in the eye. "Eliot it meant nothing. And I was with him tonight because he was the one fighting at the party."