Chapter Forty-Seven.

I wake up to the sound of the door unlocking. It's Trish what is she doing here? What time is it? I thought she wasn't coming back here. "Wow hey, you look horrible," she says and she looks like she's seen a ghost. "Well thanks and good morning to you too."  "Girl it's 1.00 pm are you okay?" she asks while she takes a seat next to me on the bed. "Yeah, well no not really I don't know," I say and this time without crying so I guess that's a good thing. "You don't look so good so I suggest you take a shower and come bowling with us. That'll maybe take your mind off things."  I'm not looking forward to spending time with people while I'm feeling like this. "I don't think I wanna be around people right now. I'm sorry maybe next time."

 "No it's fine I understand, but you're not staying in here much longer. You need to get out of this room."  Then there is a knock on the door. I look at Trish and she seems to understand me emediatly and opens the door. "Hello there." Is it me or am I hearing voices? That sounds a lot like Justin. "What are you doing here? And where is Kevin?"  "Well, I am picking you up instead of Kevin. Would you let me in now? Is she here?"  I'm not sure if I'm hearing it right but is he looking for me? Should I let him in? Maybe it's important. Trish looks at me like she expecting a secret look that will answer her question, well actually his. "No, she is not so you can leave now."  "I just saw you looking at her. So don't play dumb with me. Come on let me in."  I'm still thinking about if I should see him and talk to him or not. I should probably not even consider it after what he's done. No Rachel he is not good for you. You can't see him. I tell myself. "No, she doesn't wanna see you so go away and tell Kevin to pick me up. I'm not going with you."  

Luckily Trish is thinking for me and telling him to go, which I doubt he'll listen to. "Trish why won't you just let me talk to her. Please let me talk to her" He bags and I'm almost thinking he is sorry cause he sounds like he's speaking the truth, but that isn't possible cause he has no feelings. "No, do you understand what you did? You're a jerk and I warned you about her, but Justin didn't care huh? You did it anyway. She isn't like us Justin you can't mess with her feelings like that." "No no that isn't true. Please, if I could just talk to her. I'll promise I'll behave. Just please let me talk to her please, Trish?" I'm focused on watching the door and listening to every word they're saying. He is a good actor I would have given him a grammy right now. "She just doesn't wanna see you so go back to where you came from," 

Trish says almost yelling at him. He tries to push past her, but she isn't having it. She pushes him back and emediatly smashes the door in his face. He stands there yelling and banging on the door "Come on Trish. Rachel, I know your in there. Can we just talk?"  "He just won't give up won't he," She says and laughs. "Well, I guess not," I say and force a smile.  "You know I have never seen him like this. What happened between you two? I mean it was obvious something was going on. I was just waiting for you to tell me."   "Well, it started when we first met and I walked in on him..." We then talked for hours and I told her everything that happened the past few weeks with Justin and then why Eliot and I broke up Thursday.  

She was surprised and told me he never slept with anyone because of his nightmares. She also warned me about him and his past behavior with other girls. I didn't witness them so I'm not sure if that's true, but I do know he has never slept with anyone. Then after hours of talking Kevins shows up. "Hey Rach, are you okay? Trish told me yesterday."  "Well at first no, but I think I'm getting to being okay," I say and smile at him. "If you ever need anything I'm here for you." He says and winks before closing the door. He is so sweet and just what I need right now. Sweet boys who don't wanna get into my pants.