Chapter Fifty.

Thursday. I wake up to the sound of my alarm. The past few days went by quickly and dinner yesterday with Logan and Nate was fun. I'm now getting ready for my last classes of the week. Logan invited me to come over for dinner on Saturday and I'm thinking of going. I mean Justin wouldn't even know, and who is he to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? After I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair I pack my bag. As usual, Trish is still asleep and I close the door quietly behind me. I walk to the coffee house to meet Logan. It's a beautiful sunny day. After coffee Logan and I walk to class together.

Later that day. I walk past the food stand on campus and bought myself a hotdog and a soda. I decided to chill for the rest of the day while opening the door to my dorm. Trish is lying on her bed listening to music and smoking some kind of pod that smells awful. "Hey, you," she says and takes her AirPods out. "Heyy," I say and smile at her while putting away my books. "What er are you doing tomorrow? I'm going mini-golfing with the guys would you like to come? And I promise Justin won't be there he hates stuff like that." she says
trying to convince me. "Thank you, but I'm just going to chill and watch some movies I think" "No... you have been doing that for the past two weeks.

You're going out with us tonight and we're going to have some fun. Come on you need to get out of your sweatpants. No ice cream and sad movies anymore." she says laughing. "No, sorry maybe next time I would rather stay in tonight," I tell her and change into my onesie. "Fine, whatever you want," she says disappointed. "Oh and Rache, I forgot to tell you, but I sort of gave Justin your number. I don't think he'll contact you but just so you know," she says and her smile fades into puppy dog eyes. "You what? How and why?" I snap. "Well, he just took my phone being annoying like always, and would only give it back if I gave your number.

Rach, he seemed to be really sorry and I just thought it wouldn't be such a big deal. I'm sorry." Great, I know my weekend isn't going to be as peaceful and quiet as I hoped it would be. I'm going to think about him every second of my day. "It's fine, I'm sorry I snapped at you," I say to her and let myself fall on my bed. While Trish is going out for lunch with Riley I started watching Friends. Four hours later my phone buzzes. I run towards my desk like an idiot hoping it's Eliot. Unfortunately, it's not it's an unknown number and I'm guessing it's Justin. I open the text that says "Meet me at the spot where we first kissed." That's all the text says.

I'm not sure if should go or not. But I can't help wondering what he would say or do. I quickly change into some skinny jeans and a cardigan. I grab my keys and close the door behind me. It's already starting to get dark outside when I walk to my bike. Within twenty minutes I cycle up the huge driveway of the frat house. With my heart beating in my throat I park my bike in the front. I walk up the steps to the front door. Then suddenly it opens and a bunch of teenage boys stumble out smelling like alcohol.

When I walk towards the stairs Khyle comes down and says "Hey Rach, haven't seen you in a while. He's up on the roof." "Hey, nice to see you, and thanks," I say and smile while walking upstairs. I walk past his room and the bathroom where we first kissed. Then up the ladder to the roof. When I open the door to the roof, my mouth falls open in amazement. There he is sitting on a sunbed looking at the stars and the whole roof is surrounded by twinkling lights and it's a beautiful place. "I didn't know if you'd show." He says and the look on his face is sad. "Well, me neither but here I am."