Chapter Twenty-Six.

The next morning I wake up and Justin isn't lying next to me. I open my eyes again and see clearly he isn't in the room. I climb out of bed and take his hoodie that's lying on the ground. It's way too big for me and almost like a dress. I walk downstairs following the sound into the kitchen.  "Morning sleepyhead, how did you sleep?" he says while trying to make some coffee. "Uhh, actually I slept really good. How about you?" I say and take a seat at the bar chair. "Hey, it doesn't have to be broken!! Stop that" I say with a loud voice. He is so impatient. " That shit-ti thing costs thousand dollars and can even make a good cup of coffee for you. I think I should throw it out for them" he says in annoyance trying to actually throw it out. I walk towards him and grab his hand and put my other hand on his back. "Hey, it's okay. Thank you for trying, but maybe we can go out to have breakfast?" "No, no it's not, he lives in this huge house while my mom lives in a dump back in Londen, working her ass off to even have a roof above her head. It's not okay I hate it here." He shouts and walks out of the kitchen. How does he turn this situation into that? I hate the situation for his mom, but we were just talking. I follow him back upstairs and suddenly know it's Friday. "Hey what time is it?"  "Uh, 9:30 in the morning why?" Hu how is this happening is it really Friday. I have classes and so does he. He wouldn't,  would he? did he turn my alarm off? "We have to hurry we have classes? How did I sleep through my alarm?"  "I uhh I shut it off, I don't function before 7.30"   "You did what? Why would you do that? You can't just do that. You have no right to make that decision for me!" I shout angry at him which doesn't seem to have much impact. He just giggles then says "Why are you so angry? I just thought you could use the sleep. It's not an interesting class anyway."  He makes me so angry, I want to shout at him and slap him in the face. How can he do this? I need my classes and I need to make a good impression and be there instead of not showing up to class as he does. I actually like going to school and study. "I am angry because school is important to me and I worked really hard to get here. I need those classes and I need to make a good impression. I'm lucky I'm even here." I scream at him while trying to find my clothes. "There in the dryer. I washed them."  "You what? Why... How? Can we make it in time for my last class?" I ask him still angry and annoyed, but hoping he is willing to take me there. "Uhh, I think we can make it there in time if you want to go so badly. I just thought we...well you...never mind" He says annoyed and walks away. "Are you seriously walking away? Where are you going? What did you want to say? Why don't you finish your sentences? Justin, you can't do that to me? You can't keep stuff from me. I need to know." I say to him following him into the laundry room. "I'm not I was just going to get your clothes. Why can't you just stay out of my business? You always need to know, don't you?What are you even doing here? I thought you wanted to be in class, so get out I don't even want you here."  he shouts angrily at me. " No, you don't get to be angry. I didn't do anything wrong You can't say stuff like that to me!" I say trying to keep my tears in. Why is this always happening? He pushes me away when it gets serious or too much for him, but I know he needs me and I need him. I walk out of the room into the bathroom and change into my clothes of yesterday. I take a look at my phone and see it's already 10.15 and my last class starts at 10.30. We could never make it there anymore. My phone is blown up with messages from Eliot and Trish,  but it's just too much right now. I feel the tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. After a few minutes, Justin knocks on the door. "Rach, are you okay in there? Listen I'm sorry okay I shouldn't be angry with you I know that. I just don't know how not to be." He says with a gentle voice. Is he really apologizing? He can't act like that I just can't take it anymore. I don't want him to have those powers over my feelings and I don't know how to stop it. " Rach ? are you in there?" I know that if I answer he will know by the sound of my voice I was crying and I don't want him to know. I suddenly hear the door open and before I can say or do something he is kneeling and trying to comfort me. I don't know how to feel or act cause he hurt me, but he can also bring the pieces back together.