I'm Peter Parker

The next chapter is here, hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

Parker neighbourhood night (Peters pov):

"Before you hang up, I need a favor", I said into the phone.

"How did you get this number?", the voice said, as it sounded kinda sad and happy at the same time.

"Felicia", I said as my voice got sadder.

"Please just forget about me", Felicia said as it sounded like she was crying.

"I will leave you alone I promise, I just need a favor the others can't know about", I said as I laid back on my bed, massaging my forehead.

I could hear her sigh on the otherside of the phone, "what is it?", Felicia said.

"I need Mustangs adress", I said and could hear shuffeling.

"Why?", Felicia said, as she paced around.

"I need to talk to him, he knows something about who killed Jason and possibly who killed my parents", I said, and could hear her gasp.

"Wh-what?, fine let me ask around and I'll get back at you, bye", Felicia said as she ended the call.

New York (Felicias pov):

I'll help Peter, I need to help him.

I quickly called Toni.

"Felicia hey", Toni said, "what can I do for you", she finished.

"I need a favor", I said, as I was sitting in my bedroom.

"What can a small town girl like me so for you?", Toni sassed, I miss my best friends.

"Mustangs adress" I said, thinking about what Peter is going to do.

"Why do you want to know?", Toni questioned.

"It not for me, listen I'll tell you later please", I said and pleaded with my friend.

"Okay fiiiiiine", she dragged out, "oh and by the way, you ex has joined the serpents part time", Toni finished.

"WHAT?!", I yelled and could fell an uneasyness in my stomach.

"Yeah, also he is a fucking badass, Aella, Peter and I beat five or six ghoulies that jumped us, and Peter took out two of them, the first one didn't even see it coming", Toni said, in her Well its her adrmiring voice, she is going to fall in love with him.

"Oh, atleast your all safe, whats the adress?", I asked and thought back to Peter, happy he has found a family in the serpents, I really wish I could be there for him.

"Oh right, the shady palm motel appartment 12, last door on the first floor", Toni said.

"Thanks, please protect Peter for me", I finished.

"We will, but he has protected me more than I have protected him, I still dont understand why you lie to him", Toni questioned.

"It doesn't matter, if you fall for him its okay with me, you have my blessing to claim him", I said with a laugh.

"That won't be a problem, he has a girlfriend", Toni said in  sad-ish voice.

"Who?", I asked sitting up in my bed, okay I lied no one can have my man.

"I dont know, we teased him about a girl named Ava", Toni said, Ava you are my new enemy number one.

"Okay bye have a nice time", I said and hanged up.