Dances, partying and betrayal

Riverdale, parker residence (10 hours till the dance) (Peters pov):

Morning is here, today is the day for the back-to-school formal dance thing, I have to ask May to drive me to Josies house, and then hopefully Josies mom will drive us to the dance.

My phone buzzed, it was Josie

Josie: morning Peter, my mom can drive us to the dance, so thats covered, see you tonight.

Peter: Great my aunt will drop me off at your house at five a clock, and then I can meet your mom, and then we can maybe grab a bite to eat.

Josie: well about the eating before the dance my mom kinda wanna cook, so are you still interested in coming over?

Peter: sure, as long as its better than Mays cooking i'm all for it.

Peter: by the way dont tell May I said that our she might kill me.

Josie: ohhh, so what your saying is I have your faith in my hands? 3:)

Peter: well not enteriely, but good to know your not below black mail, dang Josie you hurt me </3

Josie: oh dont be like that Peter, i'm just kidding, dang I have to pratice with melody and valerie, see you tonight

Peter: say hey to them from me, and good pratice, see you tonight

I can't wait for tonight.

Another buzz from my phone, it was veronica.

Ronnie: Hey petey, I need to talk to you about something

Petey: sure, whats up Ronnie?

Ronnie: well it was something about last night at the dinner

Dang, dang, dang, she had noticed something.

Petey: what happend at the dinner last night?, other than the ball that went through the front entrance of pops, did something happend after I left?

Ronnie: no nothing happend after you left, its just that ball, petey how did you move out of the way?

Peter: well I guess I was just lucky or something, Ronnie what is this?

Ronnie: its just, from where I sat you couldnt have seen it or them

Peter: Ronnie, I knew those guys were trying to do something which is why I was on guard, and pretend not to, but I was onguard, and moved because its nothing the guys from my previous school hadnt done before

Ronnie: oh okay, sorry to hear about that, any way I'll see you tonight

Peter: yeah see you tonight Ronnie, save me a dance?

Ronnie: oh you know I will handsome

A small blush crept up onto my cheek, and well that went good I think shes gonna drop it now, right?

Meanwhile at the Pembrooke (veronicas pov)

Yeah petey, i'm not falling for that, not one bit, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

Riverdale parker residence (2 hours before meeting Josie) (Peters pov)