What do you think cheryl?

Hello everyone it is I, I hope you enjoy the chapter, lets get into the story

Riverdale high (Peters pov):

I stood outside with Veronica and just glancing around seeing all the happy faces of the other students, "you think we will ever have this?", I said and turned towards Veronica.

"What do you mean?", Veronica asked as she looked towards me with one eyebrow risen.

I gestured to the other students with my hand, "being this happy, just smiling, like that dude over there", I started and pointed to a teen who stood with his girlfriend I presume.

"Maybe because they dont know what lay beneathes the surface of the small town of riverdale, we have stared into the abbeys and survived", veronica said as she just smiled at me.

"Sometimes I just wonder what would be if we didnt have all this responsibility on our shoulders, sometimes I just wish it was just you and me on a beach, with a drink in our hand just enjoying life", I said and looked to the other students, "you ever wish you didnt have so much responsibility?", I asked her.

"Ofcourse Peter, ofcourse I wonder what would be if we were 'just' us, and how much I would like that to be the case sometime, but what we have is amazing, what we're going to become is amazing, what you have done for new York and for me, you're amazing", she said and pulled me in for a hug.

"This is nice", I said and pulled away from the hug, "but you're right, we play the cards we're dealt and you and I have found eachother in this town ups and downs and everything in between", I said, I looked past Veronica and into the School spotting cheryl, "speaking of things that is not our responsibility but kinda is, im going to talk to cheryl about the whole Jughead thing", I said and started walking into the School.

"See you", Veronica said as she blew a kiss my way, I grabbed it and put it in my pocket.

Riverdale High girls lockerroom:

I Saw Cheryl Wall into here with tears going down her face.

"Cheryl?", I asked as I walked further into the dressingroom.

"This is the girls lockerroom Peter, I could be naked", Cheryl said as she dried her eyes for the tears that had gone down her cheek.

"I took my chance", I said and sat down on the bench, cheryl turned around and faced me, "I barely touched the hobo", cheryl said.

"You know its not his fault for what his father have done", I said and Saw the tears go down her face again, I pulled a tissue out from my pocket and offered it to cheryl for her to cry her eyes again.

"Everybody keeps coming up to me, hugging me and asking how are you doing?, how the fuck do you think im doing?", she whisper yelled.

"Not great, I know what you're going through, as said in the locker room I know what's its like having your loved ones ripped from your life, I know it hurts Cheryl, but do not blame Jughead for something his dad did, I never blamed the family of the guy that killed uncle Ben, to be honest I blame myself more than I blame him", I said and stared out into the lockerroom.

"It almost Sound like you killed your uncle", Cheryl said.

"I didnt kill him" I said with a shake of my head.

"How did you get over his death because with my brother murder caught, I should be relieved, that the nightmare is over, but why doesnt it feel that way?", she said and let the tears Fall again.

"I'll let you know when I have, because I honestly dont think I ever will, but I have learned to live with the pain, I have learned to use the pain, and I think its because deep down you might know FP might not have killed your brother", I said.