Revenge

Riverdale high (Peters pov):

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, my first and only guess was veronica, I took my phone out and saw she had sent me a text.

Ronnie: almost there, do you still wanna join us?

Petey: yeah, wait whos us?

Ronnie: Betty and Kevin, they both wanna see Chuck pay, so your still in right?

Petey: hell yeah, Chuck and his goons are gonna pay, i'm just gonna say bye to Josie, valerie, melody and Archie, see you soon.

Ronnie: see you soon.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked towards the artists, and said "i'm gonna head over to help veronica with something, I see you guys around", as I walked towards Josie and gave her a quick kiss.

"Ewwww get a room you two", Archie said and everybody laughed.

"See you around", valerie and melody said in union.

"Call me later?", Josie said as I walked towards the door, I turned around, smiled and said "yeah ofcourse".

Riverdale high, the 'break in':

So well the break in part was kinda easy since, I just unlocked the side door for them, so no windows was smashed, what are we even doing here again?, they all said something about a playbook we had to discover, why the fluffy marsmellow are we looking for the footballers playbook, what does this has to do with Chuck and taking him down, are they going to football tackle him?

Well anyway, we walked through the dark hallways of riverdale high, we each had a flashlight, so we could see a thing in this pitch black place, veronica said "football players behaving badly?, what else is new?, and the cherry on top, the coaches son is the ring leader, just how depraved is this town?", she finished as we walked further into the lions den or the bulldogs den, or honestly they are more like chihuahua, more bark than bite.

Suddenly a voice spoke up and we all gasped in shock, the voice said "well color me impressed, a b and e with B and V, what would your Saint mother say about this Betty?", Cheryl finished, as she looked over all of us, but I went ahead to look for the playbook in the lockerroom, while they were just talking.

"What are you even doing here Cheryl", Betty said.

"And where did you get those thigh-high boots?, they are amazing", Kevin said, being the fashionly gay he is.

"Trev told valerie, who told meoldy, who told ginger, who told Tina, who told me, and I thought I would help out", Cheryl said.

"Help?, or destroy the investigation", Betty said.

"Get over your self blondie, i'm here to clear my brothers name", Cheryl said.

"Hey guys, you might wanna come in here snd see this, I think I found something", I yelled from inside the lockerroom, everyone walked inside and saw I stood with a book in my hands "well I guess your intell was right, they didn't even bother hiding it, I turned the page and came across veronicas name.

"New girl?, is that all i'm reduced to?, 9 points, what does that even mean?", veronica said.

"Well its better than ethels name, 'big girl' 7.5 points", Betty said, as she looked through the book besides me, and she continued "pollys in this book", she finished.

Cheryl continued "next to Jasons name".

I saw the hurt look on Bettys face as she turned away, I handed the book to Kevin and walked over besides her, and put a hand on her shoulder and said "i'm sorry Betty".