Untitled part

I feel like I say this everytime, sorry for the really late update, but Well life got in the way, work, anyway hope you enjoy.

Parker residence (Peters pov):

What even is Riverdale, for Thors sake, its like all the craziness I have ever encountered has manifested in this town, right about now I would like to fight the vulture again, please dont jinx me Parker luck, so i'm really just gonna stay in bed today, yeah sleep sounds better.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, get your butt down here right this instant", May yelled from downstairs, yeah no thanks, "what was that?", she yelled again.

"On my way May", I yelled as I went down the stairs in my pjs, "whats u..... Toni?", I said surprised, and then it hit me what I was wearing.

*blitz*, "cute hello kitty pants Parker", Toni said as she laughed hard.

"Ohhh funny, now hand over the camera", I said as I walked towards her.

"No way José, this is gonna be perfect Black mail later", she said.

"Erhm, what did you want again?", I asked her, but soon saw she had a jacket in hand.

"Oh right, i'm here with your jacket", she said and gave me a small smile, and handed it over.

"Sorry to ask, but why isn't Felicia here?", I asked, and it was Strange, but Toni is a friend.

"Oh erhm, she gave it to me, she didn't, erhm fell well", She said, but something was wrong with the way she said it.

"Oh okay", I said and looked down, I have a slight feeling what this is about.

Toni said her goodbye and went outside, she soon turned around and face me "hey Parker, it was fun the other day, how you won against sweets awesome, so dont be a stranger, you seem Pretty badass from the way you fought of another serpent", Toni said and gave me a smile and a hug, "Felicia will come around soon", she said and gave me wink as she said it.

"Thanks Toni, see you around", I said and walked back inside the house, to get ready for school.

"See you later May", I yelled as I was leaving out the door.

 "Now wait a minute young man, who was this girl, you're not with her while you're dating Felicia right?", May asked.

"No May, Toni is Felicias best friend or one of them", I said.

"Good or I would have to whoop your ass", May said sternly.

"I know, I know, if you can't do the time dont do the crime", I said.

"Excatly Peter, now go or you're going to be late", May said as she shooed me out the door.

Well before we finish this year I have a feeling she will kick my ass.

Riverdale high:

"Peter Benjamin Parker", Veronica said as I walked through the front entrance, she looks pissed, what have I done?

"Yes?", I said as I smiled at her.

"I'll kick your ass for this", Veronica said as she got closer to me.

"What is it I have done excatly?", I asked looking like a question mark.

"Well, you promised to help me with my science homework, but you didn't show up", Veronica said as she glared at me.

"Does Veronica need a hug", I asked in a baby-ish voice.

She glared at me but soon softend "yes please", she said, normally someone would try to beat me up for that voice, so whats her game?, I walked ip to her, but she soon punched me in the stomach.