Newspaper and dating

Riverdale high (Peters pov):

we were all sitting in class, today lesson science, my favorite, as usual I was sitting besides Josie, well you could say we're teaching eachother chemistry, what nobody?, come on it was a quality joke, shees tough crowd.

I guess we were midway through the class, when mr weatherbee appered in class with sheriff Keller, what are they doing here, I looked to Cheryl who was raising by her own accord and said "your here for me aren't you?, because i'm guilty", and walked towards the two, and put her hands up for sheriff Keller to handcuff her.

"That won't be necessary, we only need to ask you a few question", sheriff Keller said, as they both brought Cheryl out of the class room.

"What the hell was that?", Josie said.

"I have no idea, she wouldn't kill Jason, right?", I said, but wasn't really sure, since she does seem to be kinda psycho.

"No she wouldn't, she loved Jason more than she loved her self", Josie said and covered her mouth, since she had just said a secret she shouldnt have shared.

"Josie, what do you mean by that?", I said and turned to look at her.

"Its nothing, its just that she has had it hard, ever since Jason death", Josie said, and avoided eye contact, which by my standard means she hasnt told me everything, but Cheryl will tell in due time, or atleast I hope she will, since she has been kinda nice to me lately, but who knows.

"Well kids, lets take a break", the teacher said to us all.

I went to the office to listen in on their conversation, to see, I mean hear, what Cheryl knows about this, to find out who killed Jason, or if the bullet was meant for Cheryl.

Riverdale high, mr weatherbee office:

I had walked closer and decided to sit on the bench infront of the office, with my chem book, and I was reading in it to avoid being detected, but the teacher said we had self studies now, so its not weird i'm here to read, I started listening in when Cheryl began speaking.

"Well to clarify, I didn't mean that i'm guilty of murdering Jason, I loved him more than I do myself", Cheryl started, here it is again, she loves jason more than herself, what does she mean by that?, Cheryl continued "but I am guilty of lying about what happend on july 4.th", Cheryl finished.

Sheriff Keller said "the autopsy puts his death about july 11.th, when did you last see your brother?", what, so Jason didn't die in that boat accident, what are you hiding Cheryl?

"It was july 4.th, I dont know what happend a week after that", Cheryl replied.

"Cheryl, in your word, what happend on sweetwater river on july 4.th?", sheriff Keller said.

"The plan was stupid, even for me, Jason wanted to leave river for good, and never come back, he asked me to come with, to stage an tragic accident, so mom and dad wouldn't come looking for him, our story would be, that we were on a boat ride, the boat tipped, and Jason drowned, infact we made it safe to the other side, dry as could be, we said goodbye, and Jason walked away, but he did promise me he would call me, when he were some place safe, and that mom and dad couldnt track him, he said it would be at most one month after our final goodbye, everyday I waited for him to call, even an e-mail", Cheryl said, wow I have gotten more respect for Cheryl, she is willing to go all out for friends and loved ones.

"Did you tell anyone about this plan of his?, can anyone confirm the story?, and you have no idea why you brother, wanted to run away?", sheriff Keller started, Cheryl had tears in her eyes and he continued "why he would fake his own death, doesn't that feel cruel", he finished.