Can we trust the police?

Hello and welcome back yet again, lets get this chapter rolling.

First off to whomever ever said my butt looked Big in these pants I appreciate your honesty, second off who ever said my butt looked good why thank you, I do this training every day... And you dont care got it.

Parker neigbourhood (Peters pov):

Why would FP confess?, this doesnt make any sense, I have to do something rather illegal, this seems to be yet another case of Peter Parker once again saves someones ass.

I took my mask out and placed it on, "good evening Peter, how may I help you", Karen asked.

"Can you hack into the police departements Security camera", I asked and layed down on my bed.

"Ofcourse Peter, need some evidence erased?, because we can", Karen said.

"No, I need some footage", I said and why is she so much for the criminal route, not gonna lie might come in handy some day.

"Ofcourse, downloadning footage", Karen started, "downloade complete", Karen said.

"Thats was fast", I said rather impressed.

"Ofcourse im not running on internet explorer afterall", Karen said slightly offended.

"Okay, sorry thank you", I said and startede looking through footage.

Police station footage 10pm (FP pov):

I was sat in the interagotion room with Sheriff Keller, "the gun we found in your trailer matches the gun that killed Jason Blossom", sheriff Keller started, I just looked down onto the table, "so, did you know him well or did you just do it for kicks?", he finished.

I guess it time to Come clean, I sat up in the chair, "last summer, this redhead kid comes up to me in the bar, the Whyte Wyrm, said he was planning to run away with his pregnant girlfriend", I started my story, "polly Cooper", the sheriff said, "so I would learn, he asked me to set him up with a getaway car and some cash, we made a deal, in exchange for some wheels, and a tidy sum, he would make a delivery for me", I said.

"Drugs", the sheriff said, "yeah, I got him a station wagon, stashed the seed in the back, the I put two and two together, realized he was Cliff Blossoms son", I started and leaned closer to the sheriff, "I thought, a kid like that has everything, why in the hell does he need a guy like me?, but then he told me his plan, on july 4th, his sister was gonna row him across sweetwater river, tip the boat and say he drowned, now, once he made it across the river, I grabbed him, before he reached his getaway car, which he stashed soomewhere I didnt know, then I took him to the Wyrm, took him to the basement, I kept him tied up and worked put my plan", I said and leaned back in my Seat, "which was?", the sheriff asked, "get Word to Cliff Blossom that his son was alive and being held for ransom, set up a drop-off point for payment to get him back, before I sent Word to Blossom, the kid got loose, tried to escape", I finished and had a tear in my eye.

"And that's when you shot him and stuffed him in the freezer", the sheriff said.

I nodded my head a couple of times before continueing my story "once things quieted down, and you guys were done dragging sweetwater river for his body, that's when I dumped him.

The sheriff just stared at me "in the only place we already looked, you break into my House to steal the files", he asked as he stared at me.

"Yeah, I did, I even followed myson, Betty Cooper and Peter Parker to the location of the getaway car and then torched it", I said and just looked at the sheriff, "just take me away", I said.

"You must have thought you were real smart, now I wanna hear you say it FP, did you kill Jason Blossom", the sheriff asked.

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Okay, this doesnt look good for FP I Got to say, he has alot of information about the murder, where the body was placed, where the body was dumped, where the getaway car was, ohhh he guilty, im still not convinced yet, I know there Got to be some more secrets hidden, my dads best friend cant be a killer, Can he?

I skipped an hour into the video "okay thats us, when we arrived"

Police station footage 11.13pm (Peters pov):

We stormed into the station, "we need to speak with sheriff Keller", I said to the woman at the reception, speak of the devil.

The sheriff walked up to us, "what are you guys doing here?", Sheriff Keller asked.

"We need to speak to you about FP Jones", Veronica said as she walked to the front of us.

"What about him?", the sheriff asked.

"He's innocent", I said, "he's being framed", Veronica said.

"Well, then why did he just confess", the sheriff said, as FP was being taken away by two police officers.

Parker neighbourhood (Peter pov):

Okay, I Can see why he wouldnt believe us now, still not gonna change my mind about him being a b-cop.

Okay fast forward, nothing put of the ordinary, lets rewind then and see if something happend before FPs confession, nothing in the interogation room, wait... FP's confession seems to be between 10 and 10.30 pm, so where the hell is the footage from 8.30-10pm?, someone is dirty in the police departement cant say im surprised.

What about the outside then, nothing 8.30-10pm has been deleted... what the hell is going on here.

I have looked through footage and footage and cant Seem to make any sense of this, wait what is this folder new footage?

Great need a code, "Iamtheworst?, was not the password", hmm what the fuck is this, why dont I have a hacker here, oh wait I actually do.

"Karen, Can you hack the password please", I asked as I was dubbing my tempels.

"Ofcourse....and done, you wanna know the password?", Karen said.

"Sure?", I questioned.

"Kellersuck", Karen said, "really?", "No, it was 12345", Karen said.

"Can you retrieve deleted footage?", I asked.

"Yes but it will take some time", she said and hummed, "a couple of days", she finished.

"So long", I asked and groaned.

"Keep this tone up at and will be a week mister", Karen said.

"But...", "you wanna make it two weeks?", "no, im sorry", I finished.

So the new camera wasnt wiped?, Well lets see what this is, 8.45pm.

Policestation 8.45pm (No ones pov):

The doors to the station opened and in walked Clifford Blossom, "right this way mister Blossom", officer Williams said.

"Thank you officer", Clifford said and walked with the officer towards the interagtion room.

"Ofcourse", officer Williams said and left, Clifford walked into the room.

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Clifford Blossom was there?, oh my god, could he... No why would he have his own son killed.

Unless he was there to talk to FP why he killed his son, but then again why would he, how would he know... my head is spinning.

New question have now arrived in my mind after this.

1. Is Clifford or the Blossoms involved?

2. Are the police departement dirty?

3. Can we really trust the police in this matter?

4. Why the hell would FP confess after talking with Clifford

5. Is it really necessary to do this list all the time

The answer to number 5 is yes ofcourse otherwise I wouldnt know what point to make, and then finally I cant wait to have this mysterium over with so I Can have a nice summer with my girlfriend Veronica Lodge, still cant believe it, please pinch me I might be dreaming.

Ouuuch, who the hell pinched me, was it you!

And there we have it, thank you so much for your continued support, it really means alot, as always let me know what you thought and as always have and amazing day/night