School night?, lets go clubbing

Parker residence (Peters pov):

"Peter you have to get up, its a school day", May yelled from down stairs.

"Yeah May i'm getting up", I said as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked behind me to see Felicias green eyes, and god those eyes, "morning to you too beautiful, so maybe we should", I trailed off as she started kissing my neck "do what Peter", Felicia said as she started to kiss my jaw.

"Okay Peter Benjamin Parker if your not out of your room in 5 minutes i'm coming up there and kicking you out of bed", May yelled.

I quickly got of Felicia, she looked at me with a smirk "afraid of your aunt huh?", she teased.

"Yeah, have you ever seen hulk on tv?", I asked her.

"Yeah big green and scary", Felicia said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah, if you time Mays anger with about ten, then you have the amount she can unleash", I said.

"No, shes so sweet", Felicia said, and laughed at me.

"Yeah, but you haven't pissed her off, if so run, and run fast", I said in a serious tone.

Quick steps were coming up the steps, "Peter Benjamin Parker, what did I just say", May yelled as she came into my room with a bucket of water, Felicias eyes were wide, "now hello Felicia, can you get my Nephew here out of the house or do I need to make an example out of both of you", May said as she narrowed her eyes at us.

"No ma'am, we were just leaving, right Peter?", Felicia said, and grapped my hand to run down the stairs, "wow shes scary", Felicia said.

"I told you so, but nooo, 'no Peter shes so sweet', now you know", I said and gave her cheek a quick kiss.

"First of I. Do. Not. Sound. Like. That, second, she would have thrown an ice bucket on us if we were in bed", she started, a splash noice were heard beside us.

May poked her head out the window, "thats alot of talking for someone who is supposed to be going to school", she pulled her back inside, but quickly got back out "next time I won't miss", she yelled again.

"She was trying to hit us", Felicia said quite shocked.

"No, because May Parker never miss", I laughed, a quick kiss to the lips, soon we were on our way, little did I know that a certain high schooler had seen us, a certain punk might I add.

"Well lucky for us she didn't throw it on us", Felicia said, but soon the front door opened and May stepped outside.

"Okay you two, I will not hesitate to shoot you with this watergun, you remember this right", May said, and yeah I do.

Flashback Queens:

"Peter get up now", May yelled from the kitchen in our small New York appartment.

"No thank you, i'm sleeping right now", I replied as I got further under the covers.

"Okay, that does it", May said as she came through the door to my room, and soon I was sprayes with water from her water gun.

"What the fluffy marshmallow was that for May", I said as I stood on the bed, she shot me in the face once more.

"Time for school", May said.

"May its satuarday", I replied.

"Oh right, Well now that you're up, you can help me with errands", May said and smiled at me.

"No, i'm going back to sleep" I replied as I tried to get down on the bed once again.

May turned towards me, aimed the gun "what was that", May said as she narrowed her eyes at me.