War of the exes

hello true belivers, what is this?, another Update in a week, I know I surprised  myself too, onto the story

Riverdale (Peters pov):

I have betrayed Jughead, there is no doubt in my mind I have, but the arrest of FP leaves questions to be answered, what is FP's part in Jason's murder?, who really killed him? And what the hell is up with this town, every time one good thing happens, three bad things happens, this must be what Hercules faced with the hydra cut off one head and two more will take it's place, but I have a feeling I'll have my answers soon and that cypher key I got from Mustang has the answers on it.

"Peter we need to look for Jughead", Archie said as he grabbed my shoulder.

"I know, Arch look, to him we betrayed him", I said as I turned around to face him.

"I know but", Archie started, "sorry Archie, but this time we need to take responsibility for Our actions", I finished as Veronica came up to us.

"I know Peter and i'm sorry", She said as she pulled me in for a hug, I quickly hugged her back "It's okay Ronnie, im gonna head out", I said and walked away.

I took put my phone and looked on my phone to see the tracker app and one Jughead Jones was on the move, looks like he is going to the sunnyside trailer park.

Sunnyside trailer park:

"Jughead", I said as I stood in the door way of his trailer.

"You have some nerve coming here", Jughead said his voice sounded broken.

"I know, i'm here to tell you what I know", I said and walked into the trailer.

"Dont you dare come in!, you three have ruined everything", jughead yelled as he stood by the kitchen counter.

"Just listen Jug", I pleaded as I walked more into the trailer.

"Peter please, just leave me alone, please im done talking", he said as he shoved me out of the way so he could go out.

Im sorry Jughead, I pulled my phone out

Petey: sorry I ran out on you, I couldnt find jughead, you home?

Ronnie: hey Petey it's okay, yeah I am, wanna come over?

Petey: yes please.

Ronnie: see you soon

Petey: yeah see you

I started walking Out of the trailerpark but two bikes pulled up on me, "Well Well Well, a lost little northsider", a Girl said as she stood of the bike.

"Oh my, Our lucky day, fresh meat", a guy said as he took his helmet off.

"What should we do with you?", the Girl said as she tried to grab me but I backed away.

"Yes Maddy what do you Think we should do with him", the guy said with a smirk.

"He must be rich looking this fancy in a place like this, or maybe he likes the bad girls over here or guys we dont judge", Maddy said with a smirk.

"Maybe we should just kidnap him", the guy said with a laugh.

"Come on Nate let us Play with him a little", Maddy said, wait Maddy and Nate, as in Toni and Aella's exes?

"Okay sweetheart we can do that", Nate said as he looked back at me, but narrowed his eyes when we locked eyes, "have something to say?", he said.

"Maybe", I said and looked at the two, I took a couple of steps closer to them, "you know Toni and Aella?", I said and saw both of their eyes widend, "I take that as a yes then, so you two are the exes", I said and looked at them, "thought you would be taller", I said and looked at Nate.