Plans and fighting

The next chapter is ready, hope you enjoy

Pembrooke (Veronica pov):

"So who should we invite?", Betty asked from her position on the chair.

"You, me, Kevin, Archie, Jughead, maybe lets just stick to the core this time", I said.

"Yeah, dont want another incident, but Peter can fight thats for sure", Betty said with a small smile.

"Yeah, also you are not crushing on my boyfriend right?", I questioned my best friend.

"No, I have Jughead", Betty said with a big smile, "I just smiled at the thought that he fought for you", Betty said, I couldnt help but smile, "or you fighting for him in the hallways", Betty finished as she bumped our shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe we could invite some of his friends from New York?", I said, as Betty glanced at me.

"Good idea, lets dig", Betty Cooper said, here we go again Nancy Drew on the case.

"I already did, MJ and Ned, were his two best friends", I said, as I glanced over the two names, MJ, might be a boy and Ned is deffently a boy.

"Lets give them a call", Betty said.

We dialed in Neds number, I might have taken it of Peters phone, "this is Ned Leeds, what can I do for you", Ned said.

"Hello Ned, this is Betty Cooper, a friend of Peters", Betty said, she glanced at me with a small smirk, "we are planning a surprise party for Peter", she continued, but was interupted by Ned "i'm in", Ned said in an excited voice, "Sweet, so you and mj could come and surprise him", Betty said.

"Yeah I'll hear if she wants to come", Ned said, she?, mj is a she, I grapped the phone from Bettys hand, "hello this is Veronica", I said and could hear Ned fangirling.

"Oh you're the girl Peter told me about", Ned said with a laugh.

"Oh Peter talks about me?", I said with a smile.

"Yeah, so the party, what can we do?", Ned asked.

"Just come over here, next satuarday and who is this mj?", I asked, hopefullynpt another girl fighting for Peter.

"Oh you know, just a friend, got to go, byyyye", Ned said as he hung up the call.

"Someone is jealous", Betty said.

"No just looking out for my man", I said, "okay alittle, but still its gonna be epic" I finished.

"So next part is talking to May", I said, let go to the parker neighbourhood.

"Come on lets go", Betty said as we grapped our bags, soon we were on our way to her house.

Parker neighbourhood:

We rung the door bell and heard a "come in", from May.

"Hey May", I said as we entered.

"In the kitchen dear", May said as we could hear her pouring water into a cup.

"Hello ms parker", Betty said, as she took a seat beside.

"Call me May, ms makes me feel so old",  May said with a laugh, "what can I do for you two?", she finished as she handed two cups of tea to the two of us.

"We heard its Peters birthday soon, and we wanted to hold a surprise party for him", I said with a smile.

"Thats a Great idea sweetie, you can hold it here", May said with a smile, "Peter is lucky to have a girlfriend like you", she finished as she took a sip of her tea.