So yeah, that happend

Next morning, Felicias trailer (Peters pov):

"Morning handsome", a mild voice said, and lightly shook me awake.

"Just five more minutes May", I said with sleep still present in my voice, wait that didn't sound like May, I opened half an eye, to see Felicia sitting on the bed with an amused look on her face.

"So I sound like your aunt huh?", Felicia said with a laugh.

"Nooooo", I replied with a groan as I started to sit up, "so, thank you for last night Felicia", I said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh no, lover boy, i'm the one who says thanks, because wow, best. Night. Ever", Felicia said and gave me a wink, and stradled me, she kissed me deeply.

" *cough* *cough*, so what happend after we left last night", Toni said with a smirk present on her face.

I quickly threw Felicia of me, she let out a surprised yelp, what? she ended on the bed, Well okay she fell of the bed and down onto the floor, is it my fault?, yeah I know it is, and Felicia is gonna be so pissed "what? nothing, nothing happend, nothing to see here", I said.

She held a piece of clothes in her hand, is that my boxers?, "give them here please", I pleaded, Toni handed them to me, I put them on under the covers, as soon as I did that, Toni walked forward and in a swift motion she pulled the covers from my body, Toni was just staring at me, well okay she is kinda creepy right now, "hey Toni, my eyes are up here", I said and made a motion of my hands to my eyes.

"Wow, no wonder cat snapped you up for herself, because damn looks at those muscles", Toni said, but quickly got a light smack on the arm.

"Back of Topaz he's mine", Felicia said and went over to me with a shirt and a pair of pants.

"Thanks", I said and went for her bathroom, the bathroom where it all started, Sweet times.

Felicias trailer (Felicias pov):

When Peter closed the door to the bathroom Toni quickly turned around, "dont tell me nothing happend cat, because damn, look at him", she said and gave me a knowing smirk.

"What do you want to know", I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Was it good?", Toni said, Jesus she sounds like s school girl now, but I'll entertain her.

"Well, it was amazing, he said he was a Virgin, but I never had a Virgin like him, thats for sure", I said, as I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Awww, look at you cat all blushy from your escapades", she said as she laughed.

"Well hows it going with that skank you were seeing?", I said, and saw the look on her face "shit, okay Toni I didn't mean that, its just, Carmen was really bad for you", I finished and gave her a hug.

Toni soon returned the hug "Well I can see why you ikke Peter, see you around cat", Toni said as she walked to the exit, she knocked har on the bathroom door and yelled "see you later Peter, hope the sex was good", I swear I could hear Peter choking, that Toni is my bestfriend.

"Erhm, by-by-bye Toni, what SeX we didn't have sex", Peter stammered out as he walked out the bathroom.

"Sure we did, it was hot", I said and I could see Peter blushing a new shade of red.

"Aww look at that he's so red", Toni said as she grapped Peters cheek and I grapped the other.

"Okay thats enough byyyyye", Peter yelled and ran into my room and closed the door after him.

"See you around Tones", I said and gave Toni a hug goodbye.

"Yeah see you cat, oh I can't wait to tell sweets and Fangs about this, you're banging a northsider", Toni said with a laugh.