Moving to Riverdale

Veronicas pov:

So today is the day we move to riverdale, we have to pick up May and Peter before we can go.

I guess you can say that Peter and I have become friends, he accepted my appology, I was a bitch to him, and I have told him how sorry I was for it, and he was angry with me, I guess you could say I regret that, and when he came home and found me on his bed, and he saw I had cried, he was nice to me, we bounded over the loss of a family member, he saw right through me, we kissed, it was a nice kiss, and for a nerdy kid he has some serious muscle on him (wonder how he look under all that clothes).

"Veronica?, why are you drooling?", my mom asked in her knowing voice, "are you thinking of a certain boy?", she gave me a sly smile.

"Well mother, you have to be specific, I have a lot of boy.... am I that obvious?", I asked in a shy voice

"Well you were just drooling, and not denying it does seem like you have a little crush on the boy, I know you two didn't start on the best of terms, but now you two seems like you are friends, but what you also should take into consideration is that sometimes a friend is better than a boyfriend", she said in her know-it-all voice, and I can't help but think about what do I need from Peter?, do I need for him to be my friend or to be a possible boyfriend, I guess only time would tell what our story would be like, all I know right now is that i'm glad he is coming to riverdale with me, so atleast I have one friend here.

Peters pov:

We had just packed the drinks and sandwiches, that Delmar has made for us (I swear I have lost count on how many times May has gotten free stuff from in our neighbourhood , why do they like my aunt so much, it sure isn't for her cooking skills), well to be fair Mays cooking could knock out a full grown man, we heard the doorbell ring, so I guess its time to leave this place behind and start a new life in riverdale.

On the Road (Peters pov):

I thought back to my time as Spiderman in New York, I heard of an ongoing gang war between the Kingpin and the Lodges, I never crossed paths with any of them, but from what I heard it was over the criminal underworld of new York, and when the kingpin won, he gave Hiram two choices, either going to jail for his crimes or the death of his family and himself, I would also have choosen my friends and family evertime.

May and Hermione were on the front seats and veronica and I were on the backseat doing our own thing (and before you get any ideas into your heads we were just talking, yeah i'm looking at you), veronica and I have formed a friendship fast, we have found eachother in the pain of losing a close family member, the only difference is her dad is still alive, the driver from Queens to riverdale is not to far, but still far enough to get a nap, we talked about alot of things, from the new fasions to Star wars, it was funny to see just how much this girl loves Star wars, maybe we could have a Marathon sometime, I guess during our conversation we both fell asleep, head on head, shoulder to shoulder, she smells nice.

May and hermoine seemed to have a good time on the front seat, talking about the good times, way before Hiram, Ben or new York were on the table, but when they started in school, and how they had become best friends, how they had been a foursome (okay that just weird, anyway), they had been a group of Four at the start, staring, May, Hermione, Alice and Fred, I have heard that Fred and Alice are going to be our neighbours, so i'm looking forward to meeting them, then Hal and Mary joined the group when Alice started dating Hal and Fred started dating Mary, and then May said something about a dude named FP, that she used to date for a short while, something about him being in a gang?, their usual hangout spot would be pops, a chocolit shop, whatever that is, May and Hermione talked about the local gang, the southside serpents, that funny enough is on the southside of riverdale (they seem like the tame version of sons of anarchy).