Saving Polly

parker neigbourhood (Peters pov):

I had gotten out of bed and looked out into the neighbourhood when I noticed a flashlight in the Cooper house, why would someone use a flashlight?, a robber?, I Quick opened the window and jumped down and ran across the grasspatch.

I took a Quick look into the house from a window and noticed a man-like figure going through items in the house, I went around back and opened the backdoor and went inside.

Okay so far so good, No monsters, No villains, No gun pointed at me.

"Freeze", Alice said as she aimed a gun at me.

"Im innocent im just a lost boy", I said as I put my hands up.

"Peter what the hell are you doing here", Alice said as she lowered the gun.

"I Saw a flashlight and thought it was a burglar", I said as we heard a noice coming from the Living room.

"You two get behind me", Alice said as we opened the door into the Living room.

"Dont move", Alice said as she cocked the gun, "hands where I Can see Them", she finished.

"Dont shoot Alice, it me", Hal said as he put his hands up, wait why the hell is he breaking into his own house?

"Jesus Christ Hal, I could have killed you" Alice said as she lowered the gun.

"Im gonna go home now", I said and started walking for the door.

"Why are you here?", hal asked.

"Thought you were a burglar", I said.

"What would you have done if I was?", Hal asked amused.

"I would have restained you with force", I said.

"Good to know, anyway, I might need the man power for whats about to come, stay", Hal finished as he gathered all the, is that police reports?

"Come to the kitchen we have alot to discuss", Hal said, could this town get any weirder, like come on.

"These are all the reports from the Jason Blossom murder investigation Sheriff Keller had", Hal said as he had layed all paper works, Photos and what-not out onto the table, the gunshot Sound to the head, that gunshot seems to have been fired close range.

"Wait how did you get these then dad?", Betty asked her dad.

"I broke into his house on the closing of the drive-in, when I knew he would be home, and I took them", Hal said, so he's a thief great im neighbours to a thief.

"That is impossible sin FP already confessed to doing that", I said and just looked around the table, but the evidence is clearly here, that Hal did that and not him, what are you playing at here FP, who are you protecting?

"As said, I did it, so I have No idea why he would do that, since that was all me", Hal said as he took a sip of his coffee before he continued "which is why im here, to destroy any evidence that would lead back to me", he finished, makes sense.

"So right now you're telling me FP has confessed to something he didnt even do?", I asked.

" yes, that is what im saying", Hal said.

"Yes, but right now I like to know why you're stealing and destroying evidence in a murder investigation, Care to enlighten us Hal?", Alice said as her attention is fully on her husband now.

"Look", he started as he was moving nervously around in his chair, "I was worried the investigation would get to polly, even to us", Hal said and just looked at the two women, "somehow he would figure the connection between our family and the Blossoms", he finished.