Protection squad

Sister of quite mercy (Peters pov):

"Previous on a spider in Riverdale: Veronica is mad at Archie, for totally benching her for Valerie, she wants to join the pussycats as Revenge, even went as far as calling him Judas ouch, I became aquainted with Valerie, I would say friends but Well not really, going to become lets go with that, Josie and I briefly became friends before she went total not so nice women on me, then Betty, Jughead and I made the move to visit Polly at the sisters of quite mercy, which to be fair mostly reminds me of a prison, or an insane asylum, but whatever i'm getting of track with this resume, so the thing is", I said.

"Dude you're not narrating todays event like a crazy person right?", Jughead said from beside me.

"What no? that would totally be crazy, i'm not crazy, how much of this did you hear?", I asked.

"Previous on Riverdale, dude are you okay?", Jughead asked with light teasing to his voice.

"Yeah, 100%, just dont tell the others, they would think i'm weird", I said.

"No problem, nothing wrong with being weird", Jughead said as we stood in the hall still, waiting for Betty and Alice to return.

"Okay from a scale of Scooby to Courage the cowardly the dog, how much do you wanna run away from Alice right now?" I asked Jughead, and gave a shudder at her name, i'm not afraid of her, i'm just not really happy about what happens next, Well lets take the clock back an hour or so and see what she said to us, shall we?

Sisters of quiet mercy (1 hour ago):

"Peter Parker what the hell are you doing here", Alice asked, oh god why is she here?, could this day get any worse?

"Hey Alice, erhm i'm just here visting a friend, yeah", I started looking around for a name, and saw Stan our schools jantor "hey Stan hows it going?", I asked.

Stan turned towardsmus and gave us a friendly smile "hello mister Parker ans mister Jones", he said and went back to mopping the floor.

"What is he doing here?", Jughead asked, and was as confused as me as to why the janitor was here.

"No idea, he seems to make a cameo everywhere we go", I replied.

"So you two wanted to visit the janitor of this establishment?, is that correct?", Alice said as she glared at us.

"Yeah sure, we'll go with that", I said.

"Funny because I could have sworn you both have algebra right now?, or are you two ditching school?, perhaps with my daughter?", Alice said with a glare.

"You have a daughter?, you look so young", I said, she eased up alittle, but soon her scowl was back.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere with me, i'm gonna make a personal visit to May, and make sure she know you skipped school today, and that you'll be punished", Alice pointed and said Well thats Rudd to point at me, no need for the added effect, I know i'm done for when May hears of it, but I'll throw Jughead and Betty under the bus like I told them I would, its was alle their plan, but why excatly did she only threaten me?, why did she not threatend Jughead also?, "and you mister Jones if I catch you again I'll mace you in the face", she finished, and walked away.

"Now I know who the wizard of oz was based on", Jughead started, "yeah, she must have been the wicked witch of the West, did I see some green on her face, or was that just me", I finshed for Jughead", but he then said "Well more like wicked bitch", we both let out a snicker st he's comment

"I heard that", Alice yelled from the opposite of the room, what the does she have bat like hearing?

Sisters of quite mercy present: