I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes

rest in peace Luke Perry, you'll be missed, and also updates will probably be every two or three weeks.

Riverdale parker residence (Peters pov):

I was sound asleep when there suddenly was extra weight on top of me, "get of me, i'm sleeping", I said, but the voice only laughed, I opened my eyes and saw veronica on top of me, her beautiful hazle eyes staring back, she leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips and handed me the breakfast she had prepared for me, simple toast, but hey I dont have high standards, its food, Peter see food, Peter eat food, unless its brusselsprouts, then Peter no eat, then Peter run, Peter run fast.

"So hey Petey about last night, I know we aren't together or anything, but why did you call me?, I mean I am happy you would call me, but why me, I didn't think you trusted me too much?", veronica said and had some tears in her eyes.

"Veronica, i'm sorry for the way I have treated you, but come on, I have been there for you ever since the playbook, and I trust you, I called you because I needed a friend, and your a great friend", I said and hugged her, she hugged back.

"Hey, I didn't mean anything by the not trusting part, I do consider you my best friend here, and i'm so happy you were there for me, can I tell you a secret, and you can't tell Betty or anyone else, promise me", veronica said with a pleading look.

"Sure Ronnie, I won't tell anyone", I said, but I do have a feeling whats it about.

"So after our break in, we kinda set Chuck up, to humilate him, to destroy his reputation, to bring him down a notch", veronica said and looked away in shame, I placed my hand gently on her cheek and turned her face towards me, and we maked eye contact, I gave her a look that said 'go on', so she did "we had this plan, Betty would be at pops to get him at Ethels house, then when he arrived we would have some drinks, Betty gave him some muscle relaxers and chained him to the hottub, then she maked him apollegise for what he had done, but then Betty went further, she pushed him under, but then something broke the lights and the remote", veronica said, I made a shocked expression, to keep her in the dark, that this is the first time I heard this, but atleast shes honest with me, I must have zoned out since she continued "please say something Peter", she finished.

"Wow Ronnie, I, erhm, dont know what to say, atleast i'm glad you bothgot out of there unharmed, did you see the person there, the person who broke that stuff?", I asked.

"No, it all happend so fast, but the positive thing is that it brought Betty out of her trance, she thought she was polly for crying out loud, but now shes herself again, as you heard she didn't know she did it", veronica said, we locked eyes and she continued "do you hate me for this?", she asked on the verge of tears.

"No Ronnie, why would I hate you for this?, your safe and thats all that matters, anyway, thank you for sharing this, I won't tell anyone, and thanks for last night I really appreciate it", I replied.

"Thank god, and your welcome, you can always call me Peter", veronica said, and gave me a tight hug.

"But we should really go, before we're late for school", I said.

We went downstairs and exited through the front door, May was already gone, since she had work early that morning, on our walk to school we talked about everything from what we we're doing at school, to what we would do after school and to what to study at the University we would attend, the walk to the school was faster than expected, when you have a good time, the time flys by.

Riverdale high school:

We went through the front doors of our school, and were met with Josies glare, Jesus if looks could kill I would be six feet under right now, the same as veronica, "why is she staring at us?, isn't she the one who broke up with you?", Veronica whispered.