Before riverdale pt.3

"Hey May, i'm home, sorry for leaving dinner so abruptly", I yelled as i entered our appartment, I walked through the entrance to the living room, where I saw May and some fancy looking dude sitting beside her with a cup of tea and one of Mays homebaked cookies, I almost ran to slap the cookie out of his hand, as Mays cooking is notrious for putting anyone out of commision.

"Peter you didn't tell me you knew Tony Stark, he is here to congratulate you on the stark scholarship you have gotten" May said, I honestly must have looked like a big questionmark right about now, when Tony freaking Stark turned around on the couch, woah wait did I win a scholarship?, I don't recall I had applied for one.

"hey mr.parker, i'm Tony Stark but you probally already know that, i'm here to talk about this chance, excuse me ms.parker, is it okay if I go and talk to Peter in private?", he stood from the couch even before she could answer him, and we went to my room.

"sorry mr Stark, I think you got the wrong guy, I have never applied for a Stark scholarship" I said honestly with a hint of confusion, at why he was in my bedroom, it then hit me, why are we in my bedroom again?

"oh no, i'm not mistaken, this is you correct?", Tony asked and went to show me a video of Spiderman, well me, when I stopped a mugging and then another one about a car that couldn't break, and I stopped it before it could hit the schoolbus, and another video of Spiderman swinging away, although the image was blurry at best.

"oh no, that is just fotoshopped on youtube sir,  me stopping a speeding car, haha, well sorry, this is not the spider your looking for", he walks around my room and stands under the trapdoor, I could feel my heart pounding away, he takes a broom and knocks the door open and down comes my Spiderman gear, he then grabs the googles.

"holy moly, how can you see in these lense, aren't you blind?" He asked, I took them from his hand.

"no, I can see just fine in them, thank you very much, if you must know they help me keep my senses in check" I answered,Tony then walks towards the door and grabs the handle.

"so spiderboy are you in? Or do I have to tell your hot aunt out there who you really are?" He said, I shot a web at his hand.

"don't tell aunt May, as long as i'm home before curfew i'm in" I said, he tried to get his hand free.

"okay Spiderman, I won't tell May that your in, now get this stuff off me, oh and by the way, we are going to Germany to stop captain America" Tony said as it was not a big deal that we were going to Europe for a  fight

"Sorry I can't go to Europe" I answered a little sheepish

"why can't you go to Europe spiderboy" Tony answered a little annoyed.

"well I have homework and a science fair project" I answered honestly.

"i'm going to pretend you didn't say that, I will tell May that you have to go overseas at an Exchange program for a while, in the mean time, i'm having happy come pick you up in a weeks time, and then we will get this partnership started" he said, we both shook hands and he left, not before he tried to hit on May one more time, I swear Tony i'm going to tell Pepper if this is going to continue.

1 week later

As Tony promised I met Happy, well for a dude with such a positive name, he sure is grumpy, haha, grumpy like from Snow White and the seven dwarfs, get it? also the on with the huntsman and everthying, okay i'm shutting up now.

We drove for 45 minutes until we were at a private airplane, which was supposed to take us to germany, "you alright kid?" Happy asked, in a if I say should say not so happy voice.