The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry

Riverdale high principal office (Peters pov):

"Nice to meet you Ava", I said and gave her a smile, she looked at me and turned away, is she shy?

"Y-y-you too Peter", she said as she looked my way through her long Brown hair.

"Now", mr Weatherbee said and gained our attention, "Now mr Parker, could you show her alittle around the school?", he said and glanced at me.

"Sure, but one question", I said, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow, "why me?", I said and Ava looked at me and had a look on her face like she just been rejected "oh, that was not what I meant, I just moved here recently, and dont know nearly as much about the school as Betty does", I finished and she gave me a little smile, she seems like she has been rejected for alot of her life, just like I have been, I see myself in her, bullied, jerked around, but I will be her friend.

"Most of the classes are in session right now, so maybe show her around the school, Mr Parker, her locker is next to yours", he said

"Ofcourse, are you ready for the best worst tour of a school of your life?", I asked, she let out a giggle and followed me.

Riverdale high:

"So this is our auditorium, where we're going to have a singing competion soon", I said, and looked around, thinking back on my first day, meeting Josie in here, and how much I have hurt her, how stupid I have been.

"So are you going to sing?", Ava asked and looked at me.

"Haha, funny, the only tones I can hit is the tone deaf ones", I said and laughed, soon she laughed, she laughed hard, "i'm so sorry", she said as she covered her mouth.

"Dont be", I said and laughed beside her, "So what you wanna see next?, the cafeteria?", I finished.

"Yeah, that would be great", she replied and we walked.

Cafteria:

"So this is where we buy our food, you really dont wanna be here for taco tuesday, its total anarchy in here, if you dont have your arms close to your body, it will cost a limb", I said.

"I'm used to New York, do you miss it?, New York I mean", she replied as we walked outside and ended up in the food court.

Food court:

"Sometimes", I said as we sat down at a table, "I have lost so much in that city, that it was time for a fresh start", I said, she looked at me, I could see from her eyes that she had lost too, "who have you lost?", I asked, her eyes widend at the question "sorry, you dont have to tell me", I finished.

"Yeah I have lost, i'm not ready to share just yet", she said and looked down, I put a hand on her shoulder "and i'm here when you're ready to talk", I said, and gave her a smile which she returned.

"Well i'm gonna look at the science lab", she said.

"Come on I can show you", I said and we walked back into the school, the bell had just rung and the hallways were full of life.

Hallways:

"So this is the science lab", I said.

"I can see that, thanks for everything Peter", she said and walked inside, "wanna come in and talk", Ava said, but I didn't listen as I saw Kevin walk up to Veronica and stood against the locker "oh my god did you hear?", Kevin started, Betty and Veronica turned around and face him, "remember when you went swooping in to save Ethel?, because you thought she might be suicidal", he said.