Another day, more trouble

Hello everybody, here is the next chapter hope you guys enjoy

Pembrooke (Peters pov):

Here is what you missed last time on a spider in riverdale, the school Dance was a success for the most part that is, I might have had a teeny tiny finger in the problem, okay Ronnie dragged me into it.

"Aw what the hell Ronnie?", I yelled and rubbed the back of my head.

"Go to sleep, it's 1.30 in the morning", she replied as she turned over in bed.

"Okay, where were I?, oh right, Jugheads dad was arrested, Jughead left, I went to the southside and fought in the epic Battle war of the exes, epic might be a stretch, I beat Nate up and also Jesus I hate that guy, so you guys are all up to speed at what happend in my life", I said and felt a hand on my mouth.

"One more Word and I'll smother you in your sleep", Ronnie said as she glared at me.

"Sorry cuddle?", I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Fiiiiine", she said as she scooted closer to me.

"Goodnight", I said and kissed her temple.

"As Long as you shut up it will", she said with a laugh.

"Im offended, deeply, it hurt right here", I said and pointed at my heart, soon we both laughed.

A knock was heard on the door "shut up you two, I wont hesitate to kick both your asses", Hermione said from the hallway.

"I'd like to see you try", I whsipered.

"Dont test me boy", she yelled and walked back to her room.

"Someday she is going to kill me", I said as Ronnie just snored in my arms, "oh right sleep", I said, and my thoughts going to one Jughead Jones and what happend tonight, where is he and what the Holy Thor has FP done?

'Ding', for the Holy love of freaking Thor, who text at this unholy hour?

Archie: Come to pops

Peter: what the heck ar...

Peter: Veronica here, this better be importen otherwise I'll kick your ass, it's 3 in the morning

Archie: just Come

Peter: fine

We got put of bed and started dressing in Our fancy outfits again.

Pops:

"Hey Arch", I said as we both sat down.

"Hey Pete, hey Ronnie", he said as pops came over with Our milkshakes.

"What is this about Archie?", Ronnie asked as she started drinking her milkshake.

"We need to help Jughead", Archie said while glancing at the door hoping for Jughead to Enter.

"I know Arch, he wasn't at the sunnyside, where could he be?", I said as Ronnie placed her hand on mine, I gave it a kiss.

"You know him better than all of us", Ronnie started as she took a bite of the onion ring, "so where could he be?", she finished.

"I dont know", Archie sighed, "when the drive-in was here I know we would have found him there, so im starting to draw a blank", Archie said and put his forehead on the table.

"Didnt he say something about To....", I started, the door to pops opened and in walked Betty Cooper, guess she arent Our biggest fans at this moment.

She went to the front desk "pop have you seen Jughead?", she asked, "sorry no, not since Yesterday, but you arent the only ones coming here to look for him", pops said as he gestured with his head to us.