Movie night

Riverdale parker residence next day (Peters pov):

Today we are going to the drive-in to watch a movie Jughead have picked, he mentioned something about 'rebel without a cause', as the perfect final movie, but I have no idea what the movie is about.

Okay so, from what I can see from yesterday Archie is pissed at us for snooping around his 'girlfriend', I seriously don't know what to call her so lets go with that for now, he does seem to care deeply for ms Grundy or Jennifer Gibson or who ever she is, maybe it was a mistake on our part to snoop around, I could just have let Ronnie and Betty do it alone, but what if someone had tried something on them, then that would have been on me.

"Petey you're thinking to loud" Veronica said, as she rolled onto her side to look at me.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I said, as I scratched the back of my head, and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah, but its okay, we have a day off today, so come on climb back in here with me, its getting cold" Veronica said, as she pulled the cover over herself, but still put her arms out for me to give her a hug, I went down for a hug, when she suddenly yanked me down, and we both laughed at it, I looked into her eyes, damn those beautiful eyes, and soon I leaned down to give her a kiss, and soon she had deepend the kiss, and was on top of me, maybe life isn't to bad huh?

Parker residence (May pov):

'Ding dong', I could hear the door bell ring, so I wen't from the kitchen to the front door, I looked through the small window and saw Josie, what is she doing here so early?, but this one is taller, oh right, I saw her perform with Josie, she must be one of the pussycats, but which one?

I opened the front door and the girl turned around, Well she is beautiful, dang my Nephew got game, "hello, how can I help you?", I asked.

"Oh hell ms parker, i'm Melody, a friend of Peters, I hope", she said, and whispered the last part, so I couldn't hear.

"Well hello Melody, i'm May, Peters aunt, what can I do for you?" I said and asked once again.

"Oh right, erhm I just wanted to talk to Peter, I have something I need to talk to him about", she finished and looked down.

"Is something wrong sweetheart?" I asked, and could see something bad-ish had happend.

"What?, no, its nothing, sorry to bother you I can just come back another time", Melody said and turned around starting to leave.

"Peter is up in his room if you want to come in?" I said.

"Yeah, sure, thanks" Melody said and walked inside.

When I closed the door Peter came down the stairs, "good morning aunt May", Peter said and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Peter, you have company", I said.

"Yeah I know sorry I didn't tell yo....Melody?, what are you doing here?" Peter said, as he held two plates of toast, okay he had company last night and...... oh god, i'm gonna be an grandaunt.

"Hey Peter, I would just like to talk to you about yesterday", Melody said.

"What is there to talk about?" Peter started, he turned towards me and continued "hey May can you give us a minute?" He finished.

"Sure, I'll go to the kitchen and grab some food", I finished and headed into the kitchen, but who is in Peters room then?, probably Veronica, maybe I should call Hermione to hear of Veronica is home or not.

Parker residence (Peters pov):

"Can you please sit Peter?", Melody said.

"No thanks, i'm standing fine here, Melody what do you want?", I said.