Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body

Riverdale (Peters pov):

Riverdale, doesn't have many tall buildings, so I either have to run or jump from place to place, I am Spiderman, but my name should either be running man or jumping man, well its the first time since I came to riverdale I have used the suit, mostly because I have to clear my head, (why you ask?, then you really haven't paid attention to what happend last time, have you?), I had jumped from tree to tree for awhile now.

Okay am I lost?, wait there is a sign there, Sweet water river, oh, this is the place that Jason fellow died, I decide to take a break, well it is really late in the night, so as I suspected there would be no people out, only the Sounds of the crickets, I took this time to review the previously events, okay first of I kinda almost kissed Josie, big deal we didn't, so at the after party Archie and veronica kissed in the closet, and okay I admit I got pissed, but she had it coming right?, maybe Ronnie, I meant veronica, and maybe veronica and I aren't supposed to be anything.

My senses kicked in as I heard a car pull down the Road to the river, I jumped up into a tree, and hid, I saw two people get out of the car, they didn't shut the headlights off, so they could see into the river, the first one I realise is Kevin, and the other one is one of the jocks, was his name really moose?, that couldnt be right, could it?, from my hiding spot I could see and her everything they talked about.

"Just so you know, i'm not gay,", moose said to Kevin as they both started to walk towards the water, and they, holy crap i'm out of here, started to take they're closthes off.

Kevin said "ofcourse moose, your a football player, but if you were gay, what would you do?", I was about to jump away, when I noticed something in the river, what the hell is that, its to big to be an animal, wait is that?.

"Everything but kissing", moose replied, and they kept Walking down to the river.

"Well then I suggest skinny dipping, and", Kevin said and started, when he fell, and thats when he noticed, Jason blossom, the missing kid, only difference from the supposed drowning, he had a gunshot wound in the head.

"Oh my god Jason, he was shot", Kevin said, I was about to move when the branch I stood on maked a squiking sound, they both turned around and saw a figure besides they're car.

"Who are you", they both yelled, "did you kill Jason?", they continued.

I whispered "Karen activate, intimidation mode".

Karen said "ofcourse Peter, would you like me to activate instant kill also?", why do I even have this in my suit?

"No Karen, they are not and danger", I whispered to her.

"No I didn't", I said in my deep voice and ran away, before they could question me.

Back at the river (Kevins pov):

"Okay, that person sounded really weird, and it didn't kill us and they probally know your into guys now", Kevin said.

Riverdale (Peters pov):

I jumped and ran as fast as I could, no one could know Spiderman is in town, or they would quickly suspect Peter parker is Spiderman, because lets be honest, why would Spiderman show up, right after Peter parker and veronica lodge comes to town, and I know they wouldn't suspect veronica, since shes a girl and all, so that only leaves me.

I could see my house, and I went into the backyard, but shit, the lights was on in Mays room, why is she home so early?, so as the logic kid I am, decide to take the suit off in the back yard, yeah Peter, your really something else, but I did and entered the kitchen, I walked up the stairs, and heard no sound from Mays room, so I walked to my own room and put the suit away, then I walked down the hall to check her room, and well it kinda turned out that I forgot to turn off the lights when I left earlier.