Police?, what now

sunnyside trailerpark ( Peters pov):

"Good morning Peter", the soft voice said as I was slowly walking up, "you were rather 'handsy' last night, did you get alot to drink when you were out?", Felicia finished and gave me a smirk.

"Not really, just alittle", I said and gave her a small smile.

"Well you did fall asleep after taking some of the xanex I gave you", she said and sat beside me on the bed, she gave my butt a slap "now get up and out, because I do not want your aunt coming here", Felicia said.

"Someone is scared of her", I said with a smirk.

"Well duh, she is freaking scary, did you not see her yesterday when she was shooting a water gun after us or when she threw a bucket of ice water at us", she said in her duh voice.

"Well to be honest she didn't intend on hitting us with it", I said.

"Why do you think that?", she said and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Because May Parker never miss her target", I said with a laugh.

"Seriously you have to go, but we do have a get together at our hangout soon, maybe you would join us?", she said.

"Like a date?", I asked and gave her a smile.

"Not a date, Well not date date, you know what? hell yeah its a date, but Tones, Fangs and Sweets is gonna be there, maybe even Tones sister, hopefully not though", she said.

"Sure I would love too", I said, soon a ping was heard from my phone.

MayP: hello...

PeterP: oh no three dots, what did I do?

MayP: nothing, unless your not on your way to school right about now...

PeterP: one hundred procent, i'm going right now

MayP: thats good, *imageattached* otherwise...

Holy Thor what is that?, that looks like a futuristic water gun, mister Stark...

PeterP: i'm running now, i'm running, just put away the weapon...

"So I better get going, see you with the guys soon then", I said to Felicia, gave her a quick kiss, and soon I was on my way to school.

Riverdale high:

Walking into the school after our night out was fine, it was a fun night, fun hanging out with Ronnie, even of it was just so she could get her mom to admit to different things that she had done, still fun.

"Yo Parker, fun night", Reggie yelled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, it was", I said and returned it.

I was walking towards the blue and gold to get my camera.

Blue and gold:

Why is the sheriff here, the principal and Jughead?

"Whats going on?", I said as I entered.

"Peter call my dad", Jughead said as he was escorted out of school by the sheriff and our principal, i'm sorry, but what the fluffy marshmallow is going on in this crazy town?.

"I will", I said, I dialed Felicias number.

"Hey handsome whats up?", she said on the line.

"Hey, is FP close to you?", I asked.

"Yeah, hold on", Felicia said, "its for you FP, its Peter"

"Hey kid", FP said in a slur, "whats up?", he finished, damn it FP, this isn't getting your family back.