Peters birthday, secrets revealed

Thank you guys for your support on the story and all the comments, i'm sorry I haven't replied to many of them, I will get back and comment on them also thank you so much for almost 500 votes and here is the next chapter, I know its been a month and i'm sorry for the long wait, hope you will enjoy the chapter, onto the story

Pembrooke (Veronica pov):

Today is the day Peters surprise party, hopefully this is going to be a good one, not like the one we had for Jughead, well i'm the one in charge this time so its going to be epic, I had promised May to come over and get Peter out of the house, while Jughead, Archie, Betty and May would set up, May also have to go to the train station to pick up Ned and mj, i'm not the jealous type so hopefully she aint prettier than me

My phone vibrated on the night stand, the caller is the one and only Peter Parker, I picked the phone up, "hey there boyfriend", I said into the phone.

"Well hello there my beautifull girlfriend", the voice of Peter said, Well I have a feeling he is blushing.

"What can I do for you?", I said, and could hear a gasp from his side, "oh right happy birthday Pete", I said into the phone and heard his laugh.

"May told you didn't she?", Peter asked.

"Oh yeah, so i'm coming over to your house, and we're going to spend some quality time together, and you're going to enjoy it capiche?", I said with a smile to my voice.

"Capiche", Peter said with a laugh, "then I guess I'll see you soon", he finished, as we hung up my mom walked into my room.

"Good morning mija, any plans today?", my mom asked as she took a place on the bed beside me.

"Going to celebrate Peter today, and then a surprise party for him later, as you know since you promised May to help", I said and gave my mom a duh look.

"Oh thats today, then I guess my plans just changed", she said with a laugh as she stood up and walked away, as soon as she was out of the room I started getting dressed for my outing with Peter.

Parker neighbourhood:

I walked up to the front door of the house, as soon as I knocked on the door it opened and May pulled me into a hug "hello Veronica, its so nice to see you again", she said as she gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"You too May, but we did speak just last week", I said with a laugh.

"May have you seen fancy shirt?", Peter yelled as he came down the stairs, he ignored me and talked to May "so have you?", he finished.

May just shook her head at him, "in the laundry room", she said, she made eye contact with me and shook her head and gave me a smile, "you do realise your girlfriend is here right Peter?", May finished as Peters eye widend, "oh yeah, hi Ronnie, i'm just gonna grab it real quick", he said as he ran and five minutes later returned, Well I have to admit he does look damn good in that outfit, I soon felt a hand on my shoulder "you ready to head out?", Peter asked, I simple gave him a nod and a smile before grapping his hand leading him outside and towards the town where we would spend our day before the party.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and got into the group chat.

Peter birthday surprise:

Ravenhairedprincess: the bird has left the nest, the operation is a go

Redhead: okay who nicknamed me this?

Ponytail: yeah I also want to know, because we will have words

Crownbeanie: Well they are kinda on point, Archie you are a redhead, Betty you do tend to have your hair in a ponytail and Veronica has raven hair and is Peters princess.