Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama

riverdale high student lounge (Peters pov):

Can we just have one drama free day in this town, like come on.

We were sitting in the chairs drinking a coffee when Archie and Betty joined Veronica and I, "hey guys", we greeted them and they smiled and sat down, before they both donned frowns on their faces, "whats with the look guys?", I asked.

"Theres something we need to talk to you about, its kinda serious Ronnie, but dont freak out to much, maybe you should freak out", Betty said, and looked at me, oh for Thors sake their gonna mention the Clifford framing Hiram thing, just great.

"Bring it, with the morning i've had, i'm ready for just about anything", Veronica said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Okay, so while Archie was with the Blossoms while their board was in town for the tree sapping thing, he, Well he, you know Archie, why dont you tell her? you were there after all", Betty said and locked eyes with Archie.

Veronica looked at the two, they looked to me, so Ronnie turned to me and narrowed her eyes, yeah Well i'm utterly done for this time, "why does this suddenly feel like and intervention?", Veronica asked.

"I overheard mr. Blossom saying he's responsible, for your dad being arrested, and put in jail", Archie said, she looked at the three of us, I just shook my head at them, just for once keep your mouths shut until you know every detail.

"Are you kidding me?", Veronica started as Archie shook his head no, and she continued "why the hell would Clifford Blossom have anything to do with why he's in prison?, oh and thanks for telling me Peter", she finished, the three of them stood up to leave, but I stopped Ronnie from completly leaving, "Listen I need to talk to you", I said, she gave me a nod, "everything might not be what it seems, I heard some chatter in New York, about kingpin", I said.

"What about it, he's just an Urban legend", Veronica said.

"No Ronnie, he is so much more, he is far more dangerous than you have heard, he is the reason your dads in prison, and if Clifford had anything to do with it, it means he is a part of something much more dangerous than "syrup", please dont go there without me, please", I said, and pleaded with her.

"Fine, and thanks for telling me", she said, gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Riverdale high hallway:

"You parker, quite the show you put on the other day in the cafeteria, we still need new players on the football team", Reggie said.

"Again no thanks", I said, and caught up to Archie and Betty.

"What was Reggie talking about?", Archie asked.

"Oh, yeah Well Cheryl was bullying the new girl Ava, so I stood up for her, Cheryl threw a whole bottle of water over my head, soaked my shirt so I took it off, Betty her saw some of it", I said and gestured towards the blond.

"Oh so that was why you were shirtless I didn't know what was going on, but damn that Cheryl always with the drama", Betty said as we walked through the hallway.

"Yeah, so anyway, Betty you ,at or May not know this but its jugheads birthday", Archie said.

"What?, and he didn't say anything?", Betty asked.

"Its tomorrow, he doesn't like making a big deal out of it, every year, he goes to a double feature at the Bijou, its like his tradition, the last few years i've been his movie buddy", Archie said.

"So now that he has a girlfriend in Betty here, you think she should be the one going and making the tradition more special?", I askeD, "Excatly", Archie said