New day, old faces

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Its monday again, I have done alot and learned alot during the weekend, Ava Ayala has lost s much as I have, she had been bullied, but the worst thing, she was almost raped, I hope those guys are behind bars, that she is afraid of Ava and someone named Kate, I have to ask Veronica about her, for the what I have done part, I have beaten Chuck up and hooked up with Veronica, I think its safe to say that I have caught a crush on her, she is amazing.

"Peter, Veronica is here", May yelled from downstairs.

"Coming", I yelled and got downstairs.

"Hey handsome, thank you for everything this weekend", Veronica said as she gave me a cheek kiss.

"Same to you, but when I woke up you were gone", I said, and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah sorry", Veronica said, as she stared down on the floor, she seems different, is that a new pearl necklace around her neck?

"New necklace?", I asked.

"Yeah, I testefied on behalf of my father, and he sent it as a thank you", Veronica said.

"Its okay Ronnie, he is your father, come on let go", I said and grabbed her hand, she looked at our hands and then at me, "oh sorry, didn't know this was off limits", I said and let go of her hand, she quickly grabbed it and gave it a kiss, "no, thats not it, i'm just happy", she said and smiled at me, she grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips.

"When did this happen?", May asked from behind us, as she gave us a small smile, "what about Felicia?", she finished.

"She broke up with me", I said and gave her a smile, as Veronica and I kept holding hands, "well I ship it", May said as she walked away.

"Whats a ship?", I whispered to Veronica.

"Two persons that she like together, which means she must approve of me", Veronica said with a smile.

"Oh okay, but what there not to like about you?", I asked.

"My past", she said as she tave me and apologetic smile.

"Hey atleast you're happy now", I said as we smiled at eachother, "bye May, I'll see you later", I said.

*ding*, I grabbed my phone and saw a messege from Ava.

Ava: hey Peter, thank you for everything, i'm ready to face Veronica only if you're there

Peter: that can be arranged

Ava: thank you

Peter: anytime, see you in class

"Who are you texting?", Veronica asked, as we still had our hands linked.

"Someone you need to meet", I said as we were close to school.

"Who?", Veronica asked, as she looked me in the eyes.

"Just dont freak out when you meet her okay?", I said, and could see her eyebrow rise.

"Come on", I said as we walked through the school doors, we no longer holding hands.

Riverdale high:

As we walked in its was like time froze, students turning around looking at Veronica and me, "what are they staring at?", I asked Veronica.

"You beat up Chuck remember?", she said and gave me a 'duh' look.

"Yeah, Well I hoped they would forget that part, maybe irs because we accused Cheryl of twincest", I said as we walked.