Who was my father?

Parker residence (Peters pov):

I dont understand what I learned last night, I know May and my dad were the same age, but that both of them lived in Riverdale, that part I never knew about, my dad was good friends with Penelope?, i'm so confused, why haven't anyone spoken to me about my father?, or perhaps they dont know who my father is?, I need to ask May about it, I need to know more about who he was, from what I remember of them he was such a Great man, a Fantastic father, but I have never once heard May mention him from childhood, was he so bad that she needed to hide it from me?, as said I have to know, but May has long shifts, it will have to wait, because of the event on Thornhill today, I dressed in the suit I wore for Bens funeral, its stange to be into the tux again, honestly I never hoped to wear it again, but here I am on my way to Thornhill, May will join the funeral straight from work, ao I have to guess tonight I'll talk to he about my father.

Parker neighbourhood:

I was getting a lift from the Coopers, I walked up to the front door and knocked, within thirty seconds the door opened revealing Alice Cooper, "hello Peter, come in, Betty and Jughead are upstairs", Alice said, as she went to the fridge to get a drink.

"Thank you Alice, its nice to see you again, I'll head upstairs", I said as I gave her a small smile, and walked to the stairs and ascended them for Bettys room.

I walked into her room and saw Jughead and Betty talking "hey guys, are you two ready?", I asked.

"Hey", they both said, and Jughead continued "yeah, i'm ready to enter the belly of the beast"

"Good, because I also need to talk to Nana Rose, not just about Jason, but also about my father", I said, they both looked at me with a puzzled face "its a long story, one I might tell when I know something myself", I finished.

Betty and Jughead stood and smiled at eachother, "Wow you two, you could wait till after I leave the room", I said and smirked at them, they both quickly broke eyecontact, I chuckled and continued "come on, we dont wanna be late for this", they both nodded and soon we left the house, Thornhill here we come

Thornhill:

Betty and Jughead went through first saying their 'sorry for your loss', and I was a little behind them as I was taking everything in, wondering if my father spend his youth in this place, being friends with Penelope or whatever their thing was, as I approched I noticed her staring at me, she know who I am, but the question is why does she care?.

"Hello miss Blossom, i'm so sorry for your loss, from what I have heard Jason was a terrific man, I wish I could have known him", I said, she just smiled at me and have me a hug.

"Thank you Peter, Jason was a special boy, it should have been Cheryl", she said and whispered the last part ao I couldnt hear it.

"I'm sorry what?", I said as I didn't hear the last part.

"I said its good for Cheryl, that your here I mean, she talks about you sometimes you know", she smiled.

"Oh, Well yeah, she needs someone right know, everybody here does, bye miss Blossom", I said and walked to the front door. But stopped when I heard May and Hermiones voices.

Thronhill (no ones pov):

"Penelope", both May and Hermione said, and Hermione continued "I just want to offer my condolences", she finished.

"Oh Hermione, that's so kind", Penelope started, as they gave eachother a hug, she grabbed a hold od Hermione and continued "you think you're so clever coming here, offering your pity", she finished.