Peprally and new friendships

Riverdale (Peters pov):

The following morning I woke up, feeling rather refreshed from a nice dinner and a good nights sleep, I haven't sleept so well since, well ever really, or more likely since I became Spiderman, today is the peprally, maybe I should text Josie and ask if shes gonna be okay for tonight.

Peter: hey Josie, are you ready for tonight?

Josie: hey Peter, yeah i'm really excited to help Cheryl out, she is a good friend of mine, you should meet her, before the dance.

Ermh how about no?, well I didn't write that ofcourse, since I know Josie would be mad at me, and second maybe theres more underneath her bitchy personality.

Josie: hey Peter are you still there?

Peter: yeah sorry, I would like to meet her, maybe you can set it up and we'll talk before the game or go out to eat?

Josie: i'm gonna call her and ask if she wants to meet before the rally with you and me.

5 minutes later:

*ring* *ring*, I picked up my phone and answered, "hey Josie", I said

"Hey Peter, so I talked to Cheryl and she said she was down, we'll have to be at the rally at 6, so should we meet 4.30?", Josie said.

"Yeah sure, thats fine by me", I said "I have to go May is gonna drive me to school now, do you want a lift?", I asked.

"Yeah that would be Great, thanks Peter, see you soon", she said and we hung up on eachother.

I went downstairs to where May was, and said "hey May, can we pick Josie up?", I said.

She looked up from her newspaper and said "yeah sure, come on lets go", she walked out to her car and on we go.

Riverdale:

We were on route to Josies house, when May said "so, Peter do you like this girl?", and smiled at me.

I blushed and looked at her "I guess, well by guess I mean yeah, shes nice, please dont embarres me when she enters the car, please", I said and smiled at May.

"Well I would never do that to you", she said and chuckled, as she went into the mccoy driveway, Josie walked out and jesus that skirt, well Josie have nice legs thats for sure.

"Well Peter looks like I dont need to embaress you at all, since you stare so much at her legs, why dont you take a picture it'll last longer", May said as she laughed at my flustered face, I opened the car door, to greet her, I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, but I guess she didn't want that, as she grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips, I briefly saw May smirk at us, before she rolled her window down and said "well I would tell you too get a room, but since your not, I'll settle with get in the car or you'll be late for school", May said.

We both entered the car, well I sat in the back with Josie, and we held hands or more like we held fingers, as its embarrising being all, kissey kissey with her, not that i'm embarresed being seen with Josie, not at all, shes nice, i'm just gonna enjoy her pressence for now

"Hey May, i'm Josie, i'm Sierra Mccoys daughter, she would really like to have you and Peter over for dinner one day", Josie said and smiled at May.

"Hey Josie i'm Peters aunt, and he has told me alot about you, like how beautiful you are, how talented you are", May started, "MAY", I said embarresed.

Josie just laughed and grabbed my hand fully instead, she looked at me and said "aw Peter your talking about me?", she said and smirked.

"All the time sweetheart, but to answer your question, we would love to have dinner with you and your mother", May said and we enjoyed the rest of the ride in a comfortable silence.