Brand new day, same drama

Riverdale, parker residence (Peters pov)

Well after the previous mornings conversation with May, and the text to Ronnie, I kinda realised I may have overreacted alittle towards Ronnie, I went into the kitchen again and saw May holding two bags of lunches for me.

"Have you cooked them?", I asked with a freightend look on my face.

"No, I bought one for you and veronica, so its safe to eat", she said and handed me the lunches.

"Thanks May, I'll see you later", I said and went to the front door, and went outside and started to walk to school, I put my earbuds in and started to listening to a playlist that, Michelle, Ned and I made before I moved here.

*bing*, I got a text, I looked and saw a text from Michelle

Michelle: hey loser, hows riverdale?, I heard about a dude was shot and dumped in a river, scary stuff, by the way, when will you come back to new York for a visit, since Ned misses you, well I dont, so its not for me obvious.

Peter: hey Michelle, riverdale is kinda great, well until the whole shot and dumped part, and I dont know yet, well I miss him too, and I'll text when I get a chance to visit, and I miss you too Michelle.

New York (Michelles pov):

What why does he miss me, well I dont miss him not at all, not one bit, okay maybe I miss his smile, his eyes, his hair, okay I miss my loser.

Riverdale, parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

I saw Betty and Archie walking together, but I just walked in my own world, with my Music and ignored them,  dont fell like round two with Archie, or I'll end up kicking his butt.

Riverdale high:

I arrived at the entrance to the school a little before Archie and Betty, so I went to my locker, to get the books I needed for my first few classes, my spider sense kicked in and I was slammed against my locker, "guess who parker", Chuck said.

"Well I would say Chuck the clutch, well since you broke pops window and all", I said and smirked at him.

"Why you, I should punch you right here", Chuck said.

"Sure you do that, right in front of all these students, walk away Chuck", I said.

"Fine parker, but his isn't over, not by a long shot", Chuck said and started to walk away with his goon squad.

I noticed Archie and Jughead talking, when Reggie and his goons came walking towards them, Jughead left, but was pushed into my row of locker, by Reggie, "watch it Wednesday Addams", Reggie said.

Jughead just gave him a look before he turned around and walked away.

I walked away from my locker and ran into Kevin and Betty, we had the same class, "hey Peter come on walk with us", Betty said as I joined them on our journey to the class rooms.

"Now that romance between you two is of the table, are we even sure Archie is straight, becuase no straight man has his body", Kevin said.

"Is that why you and Archie were fighting, when I got home last night?", I asked Betty and she turned to me and just stared at me.

"Were you there Peter?, I didn't notice, sorry, but yeah it was just a quick fight, were friends again", Betty said and gave me a smile.

"Well on the subject of bodies, have you recovered from finding Jasons body?", Betty asked Kevin.

"Were you the one who found him Kevin?", I asked and faked ignorance.

"Yeah that would be me, but it was more traumatazing, explaining to my dad what moose and I were doing by the river, and this is yet another perk of being the sheriffs son", Kevin said, and stopped in his tracks, before he whispered to us, "but we were not the only one there, someone else was there, someone scary, we only heard his voice, when he said he wasn't Jasons killer", he said.