girlfriend? And planning a babyshower

Parker residence (Peters pov):

I arrived home from a long night at pops, Polly getting to see Cheryl and how the Blossoms want her babies for them self, this is one weird town, okay look in New York, I have stopped robbers, murders and what not, they even looked the part, here in Riverdale its like everybody have their own scheme and we are just pawns in a larger game, I just have to relie on myself and my friends, to be able to stop what is to come, because this just feels like the calm before the storm.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, the name that flashed across the screen said Veronica.

"Hey Ronnie, whats up?, I was just on my way to bed", I said into the phone as I laid down on my bed.

"Sheriff Keller just left our appartment, he was asking Polly all these questions, she said that Jason was going to deliver drugs once, a one time thing to get them starting money to leave the town, she said he went to a bar in the southside, where he met this gang", Veronica started "the southside serpents", I said for her "yeah them, Jason was supposed to deliver the drugs for cash, which were the drugs Jughead and Betty found in the now torched car, then my mom stepped in", Veronica finished, and were catching her breath.

"Wow Ronnie, thats alot of information, but are you sure it was the serpents, I heard they dont sell drugs", I said.

"Yeah I know what I heard, anyway sorry to keep you up, goodnight Petey", Veronica said.

"Goodnight Ronnie, see you", I said and hung up the phone, but is the serpents at blame for Jasons death?, I have to look into it, I have to figure this out.

Riverdale high the next day:

We were relaxing in the student lounge, when the conversation went to yesterday, "so Polly has convinced herself nobody wants her baby", Betty said.

"No one besides, the child sacrificing Blossom monsters, no offense Cheryl", I said as I turned towards her.

Cheryl narrowed her eyes at me, if looks could kill "none taken Parker", Cheryl replied

Jughead was resting on the couch with Betty, he decided to drop a dime into the conversation slot, "so your mom and dad want Polly, but not the baby, and the Blossoms just want the baby and not Polly, its a true gordian knot", he said.

"Its an impossible situation", Betty said.

"Betty, come on now, an impossible situation is being invited to the Vanity Flair Oscar party, and Elton Johns party on the same night, which actually happend to me one year, so this is Merkels an annoying situation", Veronica said.

"What's an Vanity Flair?", I asked, Veronica turned towards me with wide eyes, "you dont know what that is?, then you dont deserve to be explained what it is then, you can turn around once again", whe finished and turned towards Betty again, what just happend?

"We're in luck, I have been percolating on an idea, hellishly simple in its conception, what if we were to host a baby shower?", Veronica said, with a big smile on her face.

Even Cheryl was smilling at the idea, not even her creepy smile, but a honest to god smile, "count me in", the redhead said.

"Its a good idea Ronnie, because Betty since you want Polly to feel loved and supported right?", I said.

"Yeah, but the ideal idea would be that she is supported by her own parents", Betty said.

"Baby steps Betty, ease them into the idea, if they dont like it they dont have to come", veronica said.

"Since this seems to happend, am I expected to come to this thing?", Jughead asked, and locked eyes with Betty.

"Ofcourse, you're Bettys boyfriend", Veronica started, everybody looked around at eachother, Jughead and Betty gave eachother a look, "oh my god guys relax its just a word that starts with the letter b", she finished and took a sip of her coffee.