Parker luck

So sorry about the delay, I dont really have an excuse, only summervacation and long as work shifts, but here is the next chapter, I hope its okay and it was worth the wait

Madison Beer as Felicia Hardy:

Southside (Peters pov):

So last night happend, I was just gonna talk to Felicia about us being old friends, Well technicly we were an old romance, anyway, what did surprise me a bit was how welcoming her three friends were, but had they tried something I would have to ressort to fighting, well not to brag but I'm a master in the art of 'kick yo ass', but that was luckily not a problem, well that Toni chick did threaten to cut me open like a fisk if I ever hurted Felicia, why is it evertime in this town I meet someone, they all have crazy girl friends that would beat me up?, like what is even up with that?, first I met Josie, then I met her friends Valerie and Melody, Valerie threatend me, and she even ended up punching me in the face, pssssst I know your not asking but she hits alot harder than Eugene, Eugene on the other hand hits like a bit.... Well the not so nice word, that I have only used once, and I had never seen aunt May so angry before, but yeah anyway, they seem'd to like me somewhat, but i'm just an othersider to them, an outsider whos dad was a serpent.

Well Sweetpea as I learned his full name, seems like a though boy, and he is, but hes also full of well he is full of something, thats for sure.

Fangs, again what the holy Thor is that name, like will he suck my body dry of blood?, oh hell no, i'm not fighting another Morbius, that guy creeped the holy Thor out of me, if hes a vampire i'm gonna go all blade on him, what?, oh right, blade is this bad as vampire hunter I once helped, long story short, he kinda owes me a favor, so watch out Fangs.

Then there is Toni, the resident badass, she aint as though as she seems, shes more beauty than brawn, dont tell her I said that or she will hunt me down, please dont tell her shhhhhh.

Felicia also named Toni's sister, I didn't know she had a sister, I think she called her Bella, no that doesn't sound right, hmm, was it eleven?, no thats a number, huh, look at that I have forgotten, she told me she is as bad as new York Veronica, them she must be a well she would then be a Cheryl, which is not a compliment by the way, but the long story short she hates her.

I was soon brought out my day dreaming, when Felicia lightly shook me awake, "as much as I would love to continue this, but you have school and you need a shower, I would offer you mine but theres only hot water for one person", she said and smiled at me.

"Well we can always shower together", I whisper mumbled, so she wouldn't hear it, because I mostly didn't mean it, but maybe I did, oh god, those serpents have a bad influence on me, or is it good?

"Well you should go home, eat and wash, and we'll talk later", Felicia said and smiled, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I walked around her bedroom and got dressed, when I got to the front door, we gave eachother a quick kiss goodbye, when I walked out she yelled from the doorway "maybe next time we can take that shower together, like you wanted", as she was finished she locked the door as I just stood there flabergasped, and just walked home to get a bath and some breakfast.