The whyte wyrm and a babyshower

Riverdale parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Morning is here, the day of the date-ish thing with Felicia and the baby shower, yeah how am I gonna do both at once?, there was a knock on the door, "yeah?",  I said as I sat in my bed.

"Good morning Peter, someone is here to see you", May smiled as she exited my room again.

"Morning, who is here?", I said as I followed my down the stairs.

"Well that would be your very beautiful girlfriend Peter", Felicia said as she saw May and I come down stairs, she walked over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and gave May a smile.

"Hey kitten", I said, but soon a my spidersense gave a light buzz as Felicia glared at me.

"Kitten?", May said and laughed at us.

"Look at what you have done", Felicia said as she soon laughed also, "I just came to pick you up, since we will hangout at twelve o'clock, and we could get some bonding into it", Felicia said and smiled at me.

"Yeah sounds good, see you later May", I said and we walked to the front door.

"Excuse me mister Parker, aren't you forgetting to call someone about not coming to help for the babyshower", May said as she gave me a smile, not a happy smile, but the 'you screwed up' smile.

"Yeah I'll text her real quick, see you there May", I said and we walked out of the house.

Petey: hey Ronnie, so crazy thing, in all the drama, confusion and craziness, I forgot I had planned a date with my girlfriend today, before I agreed to the babyshower, so I can't come and help ser up, but I'll be there for the babyshower it self, sorry, see you.

Ronnie: its fine Peter, you have to keep your promises, see you.

She was more understanding than I thought she would be.

Pops (Veronicas pov):

"Whats wrong V?", Betty asked, as we sat in a booth at pops.

"Oh, just Peter texting that he can't come and help us prepare", I said, and gave her a small smile.

"You like him dont you?", Betty asked with a look that said 'sorry'.

"N....yeah I do, but it doesn't matter, he has a girlfriend now", I said, and gave her a sad smile.

"Well, life has a way", Betty said, as the door bell rang, and in walked Jughead, he saw us as he gave us a smile and a wave, he joined us in the booth, he obvious sat beside Betty, his girlfriend.

"Hey guys, so you know how we helped Hermione and Fred last night right?", Jughead started as we gave him nods of confirmations, "so after we all were done, two guys from the looks of it came to destroy the equipment, so Moose got outside and said to them to stop or whatever, so they jumped Moose, beat him some, Peter was the first one out the door, and he punched one of the guys in the face", Jughead said as my thoughts went to Peter, ofcourse he punched a guy in the face to protect his friends, he is afterall Spiderman.

"Is Moose okay?", Betty asked.

"Ofcourse, what do you expect for a game named Moose", Jughead said.

Southside the White wyrm (Peters pov):

"Well, here it is, our hangout, the White wyrm", Felicia said.

"Northsider, what the hell are you doing bringing one of them here cat?", a tall guy asked.

"Non of your business Tallboy", Felicia said with a glare, what a fitting name for a jerk.