Peters birthday unexpected surprise

The next chapter is here, sorry for the long wait, I know it takes longer than it should, but I have been caught up in life, my job and cyberpunk 2077 have also taken up some time, but its here better late than never right?

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

"Ohhhhh drama, everyone shush", Kevin yelled as he had grabbed the Bowl of popcorn, we didn't make popcorn where did that come from?

"Scoot over Kevin", Betty said as she took a seat next to him.

"Yeah?, you already know idiot", mj said, as she just glared at him.

"No I did not", Ned said with a laugh as he looked between mj and I.

"Well you did walk in on us", mj said as Neds eyes widend.

"Oh. My. God, you guys scare me for life", Ned said as he took his head in his hands.

Flashback New York (no ones pov):

Ned Leeds was walking down the street towards the appartment of his best friend Peter Parker, tomorrow was the day Peter Parker was leaving for Riverdale, and their hangout time would be limited, therefor he was looking forward to be spending the next two days with his best friend and mj.

"Can i get three hot dogs and one of those vegan ones", Ned said as he stopped at their local food stand.

"Ofcourse Ned, so heard Peter is leaving, how are you doing?", the vendor asked.

"Pretty bumped, but his life is going to be better there, so i'm happy for him" Ned said, he was soon on his way.

Ned knew about the spare key to the apartment, so as always he let himself in and saw clothes scattered across the hall, "guys?", Ned said as he walked towards Peters bedroom.

He could hear laughter from Peters bedroom, so he opened the door and saw Michelle on top of Peter, cuddling close to him, "arrrrrh my eyes, my virgin eyes, it burrrrns", Ned yelled as he turned around, ran into the hallway and face first into the door.

"Ned!", Peter and Mj yelled as they quickly put some clothes on and went to check on their friend.

"Oh hey guys I just had the craziest Dream, you and her...", Ned said as he looked at his two friends, "it wasn't a Dream, was it?", he continued, they both shook their head, "and I ran into a door, and you guys have put both a scar on my soul and one on my face" Ned yelled but soon laughed as his two friends was laughing and blushing.

Present Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

"Look little Peter is blushing", Veronica said as she pinched my cheek.

"This is gold, anyone else have a story they wanna share about walking in on Peter?", Kevin said as he looke excited around the room, Betty rose her hand, "yeeeees, more tea, feeeed me", Kevin said.

"Can we maybe not", I said, as everyone looked at me and shook their head.

"Now what happend Betty?", Archie said, why are everyone so interested in my love life all of a sudden?

"Oh they had more clothes on than what you described", Betty said, as she glanced over at Veronica and I, Veronica with an arm around me and me with my blushing face in my hand.

Flashback riverdale Pembrooke (no ones pov):

Betty Cooper was on her way to her best friends appartment, to talk about Peter Parkers surprise birthday party.

"Hello ms Cooper, Veronica is up in the appartment, the elevators have been fixed since last night", Smithers said as Betty walked past him.

"Thank you Smithers", Betty said as she recived a smile from the elder man.