Serpents one of us

Would you look at that a longer chapter and faster than the last one, anyway I have sorts realised this has been a stress relief to write, anyway hope you enjoy.

Southside (Peters pov):

Okay, I feel like I say this evertime but its amazing how this little town has so many crazy people and psychopaths running around, I feel like New York doesn't even have this many lunatics running around, okay thats a lie New York is far crazier than here, but you get the point.

We were current on rute for the whyte wyrm, "yo parker, yo okay there?", Toni asked as she Rose and eyebrow at me.

"Yeah i'm totally fine, I zoned out again didn't I?", I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh yeah big time, anyway as I was asking, do you have a girlfriend?", she said with a wink, oh jeepers, as she nodded her head towards her sister walking silently on the side of us, not having said a word since I 'confronted' her about what ever she did to that little punk.

"Erhm, yeah I do", I said with a smile towards Toni.

"You sure move on fast Peter", Toni said with a laugh.

"Whats that supposed to mean?", I said as we stopped and looked at one another.

"I'm kidding Peter, after what Felicia did I understand why you moved on", Toni said as she looked down.

"She told you?", I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, and i'm sorry", Toni said as Aella and I started walking again, but Toni was standing behind looking on her phone.

Back with Toni (Toni's pov):

I did mean it when I said I was sorry, but not for the lie she told you about why she left, but i'm sorry because I can't tell you why she left and the other secret that is hers.

Back with Peter (Peters pov):

"Aella listen, I dont think you're a freak", I said as we stopped.

"Just let it go Peter", Aella said as we stopped.

"Okay, just know to me you're Aella the badass", I said with a smile as we started walking again, but this time Aella worr a smile, soon Toni caught up to us.

"Oh my gosh Aella Topaz smiling, the big city boy actually got you to smile", Toni said with a smirk as Aella hit her in the shoulder, "hey watch the leather or I'll kick you ass", Toni said in faux anger as we laughed and saw the whyte wyrm in sight.

Whyte wyrm:

As we entered all eyes were on us, one of the guys I saw was the one that attacked Moose, what was his name Toyota?, Mercedes?, Mustang?, yeah Mustang thats right, by the way why the hell is he staring at me?

"Yo guys, what was the hold u.... what the hell happend to your face Aella?", Sweetpea said as he joined us at the entrance.

"What the fuck happend Aella?, this fucker hit you?", a big dumb looking one said.

"What?, no", I said but he had his hand around my neck.

"Tallboy let him go, he didn't do it he protected us", Toni yelled, as she tried to hit him.

"Just because you're Richards son doesn't mean anything", Tallboy said as he tightend his grib.

I yanked his hand of me and punched him in the face making him stumble back, "dont touch me", I said as I looked around the room and saw people staring, "what?!", I yelled as everyone resumed their doing.

"That really is Richards son", "he is one of us if he protected Toni and Aella", "if he wants to join he have to go through the initiation", "if he is anything like his father he belongs here", the chatter around the bar said.