Trailerpark, old romances and kissing

Parker residence (Peters pov):

Mays words shook me, my father Richard Parker was a serpent, one of those leather wearing gang members that ruined movie night.

"Peter, please talk to me", Mays soft voice brought me out of my trance.

"Why?, why didn't you tell me before we moved here, that my dad was a serpent?", I asked as we made eye contact.

"Because Peter, the people here doesn't know you're Richards son, they dont even know that Ben is his brother, except Penelope and Hermione, Peter you have to promise me you'll keep your distance from her, she is bad news", May said, as she went over and brought me into a hug, I immediatly hugged back.

"I get it okay, you didn't want me to know who he was, you were only trying to protect me, do you have any pictures of me and him, as a serpent I mean", I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah Imactually do, a picture of you, him, one of his friends and his daughter", May started as she went and looked for the picture in an drawer, while she was looking she continued "how did you figure out your father wasn't who you thought he was?", she finished as she had found the picture, she walked over to me, before she would show me the picture she wanted answers.

"Nana Rose", I said.

"Is she still alive?, I didn't see her at Jason funeral", May said.

"She is, but she is creepy, I have spoken to her two times, she keeps calling me Richard, she even said dad and Penelope were friends", I said, as we sat down on the couch.

"Hmm, I see, look Peter, your father and Penelopes 'friendship' was.....how do I put this, was very complicated, look Penelope hates me and Hermione for getting your dad away from her, she can be extreme", May finished.

"She knew he was a serpent and still hung out with him?", I asked, why would she hang out with him?

"I dont know much about their friendship or relationship or whatever you would call them, just know that Penelope was madly in love with him, and that they did things, unspeakable things", May made a face as she said the last part.

I thought about what she said and my look turned into one if disgust "ewwwww May, I did not wanna know that", I said and turned away from her.

"Well you asked", she laughed from behind me.

"Well yeah, but, no, i'm going to sleep, ew", I said and headed op the stairs.

"Wait Peter, I still have the picture to show you", she said as she handed me the picture.

"Thank you May, i'm going now, night", I said.

"Goodnight Peter", May said.

Parker residence (Mays pov):

Peter please be careful, Penelope is a cruel women, I will protect you no matter what.

Parker residence (Peters pov):

As I was laying in bed wide awake, I looked at the picture, I saw my dad, myself, another guy and a girl, we were all smiling in the picture, I dont remember this picture or even this event, I dont really remeember alot from since my parents died, I flipped the picture around and saw four names, Richard Parker, Peter Parker, Walter Hardy and Felicia Hardy.

Wait Felicia as in the, oh my god, I was friends with Felicia before all of this, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, went to Felicias contact info and hit call.

After three rings it was picked up, but it wasn't Felicia, it was a guy.

"This is Felicias phone, this is Fangs Fogerty speaking", the man now named Fangs said, what the hell is a Fangs?